Semi-finished Shape / Mill Stock Lead, Tin, and Low Melting Alloys Datasheets
from Belmont Metals, Inc.
Bismuth Alloys. Featuring 99.9% Bismuth and Low Melt Eutectic and Non-Eutectic Alloys offering custom compositions and forms. Bismuth is a white, crystalline, brittle metal with a pinkish tinge. It s the most naturally diamagnetic element and has one of the lowest values of thermal conductivity... [See More]
- Shape / Form: Bar Stock (optional feature); Ingot or Billet (optional feature); Powder, Granule or Flake (optional feature); Fabricated Parts or Shapes (Castings, Forgings, Machined Parts, etc.) (optional feature); Semi-finished, Mill Stock or Near Net Shapes (optional feature); Lumps, Shot, Granular, Pellets, Cakes
- Nonferrous: Bismuth
from Indium Corporation
Gallium is a by-product of aluminum extracted during the processing of bauxite into alumina. It can also occasionally be found in Zn ore. We are a refiner and supplier of gallium materials. Indium Corporation supplies gallium: in the form of shot and ingot, in the form of sputtering targets, after... [See More]
- Shape / Form: Ingot or Billet; Semi-finished, Mill Stock or Near Net Shapes; Ball Shot
- Applications: Semiconducting Applications
- Specialty / Other Types: Specialty; Gallium
from Purity Casting Alloys Ltd.
At Purity we manufacture many standard Babbitt & Solder Alloys. For more information on the specifications & properties of these alloys, please contact us. Custom Babbitt & Solder Alloys are always available upon request. '. Babbitt Alloys are available in two ingot sizes (see chart... [See More]
- Shape / Form: Ingot or Billet; Semi-finished, Mill Stock or Near Net Shapes
- Specialty / Other Types: Alloy
- Nonferrous: Tin; Lead
- Specifications: SAE; UNS; ASTM B 699; ASTM / ASME