UNS Zinc and Zinc Alloys Datasheets
from Eastern Alloys, Inc.
Eastern Alloys produces EAZALL ™ coating alloys at its flagship facility located in Maybrook, New York, in the heart of the historic Hudson Valley region, and at Eastern Alloys of Kentucky, LLC, the company's green-site facility in Henderson, Kentucky. The new operation, commissioned in April... [See More]
- Grades & Specifications: ASTM / ASME; UNS
- Shape / Form: Ingot or Billet; Standard Sow
- Type: Zinc; Alloy; Galvanizing Bath Brightener
- Thickness: 1.62 to 18
from Purity Casting Alloys Ltd.
At Purity we manufacture many standard Babbitt & Solder Alloys. For more information on the specifications & properties of these alloys, please contact us. Custom Babbitt & Solder Alloys are always available upon request. '. Babbitt Alloys are available in two ingot sizes (see chart... [See More]
- Grades & Specifications: ASTM / ASME; SAE; UNS; ASTM B 699
- Shape / Form: Ingot or Billet
- Type: Zinc; Alloy
- Thickness: 2