Cold Finished / Rolled Specialty Nonferrous Metals and Alloys Datasheets
from High Performance Alloys, Inc.
High Performance Alloys stocks and produces HAYNES 25 (L605) in this grade in the following forms: Bar, wire, fasteners and forgings. Nominal Chemistry. The major alloying elements are as follows: Cobalt 50%, Chromium 20%, Tungsten 15% and Nickel 10%. Features. Outstanding high temperature strength. [See More]
- Features: Wrought; Forged; Corrosion Resistant; Wear Resistant; Cold Finished, Rolled or Cold Drawn; Heat Resistant
- Specifications: AMS; ASTM / ASME; UNS
- Type: Specialty Nonferrous Alloy
- Shape / Form: Semi-finished, Mill Stock or Near Net Shapes; Bar Stock; Profile or Structural Shape
from Fort Wayne Metals, Inc.
DFT ® wire is a metal-to-metal composite developed to combine the desired physical and mechanical attributes of two or more materials into a single wire or ribbon system. As a result of extreme compressive forces imparted during the processing of the dissimilar materials, the mechanical bond... [See More]
- Features: Coated (optional feature); Wrought; Corrosion Resistant; Cold Finished, Rolled or Cold Drawn
- Specifications: ASTM / ASME (optional feature)
- Type: Specialty Nonferrous Alloy (optional feature); CladBimetal; Composite
- Tempers & Finishes: ETFE, PFA, FEP, TFE, PTFE Available As Biomedical Coatings