from Fort Wayne Metals, Inc.
DFT ® wire is a metal-to-metal composite developed to combine the desired physical and mechanical attributes of two or more materials into a single wire or ribbon system. As a result of extreme compressive forces imparted during the processing of the dissimilar materials, the mechanical bond... [See More]
- Specifications: ASTM / ASME (optional feature)
- Tempers & Finishes: ETFE, PFA, FEP, TFE, PTFE Available As Biomedical Coatings
- Type: Specialty Nonferrous Alloy (optional feature); CladBimetal; Composite
- Shape / Form: Semi-finished, Mill Stock or Near Net Shapes; Coil Stock; Wire
from Purity Casting Alloys Ltd.
Can be melted with candle or in boiling water, 1Lb. bars, 8Lbs. or 18 Lbs. [See More]
- Specifications: ASTM / ASME
- Shape / Form: Semi-finished, Mill Stock or Near Net Shapes; Ingot
- Type: Specialty Nonferrous Alloy
- Features: Cast (Continuous, Centrifugal or Other)