from Ed Fagan, Inc.
Among the highest density element and melting point, rhenium does not have a ductile to brittle transition temperature and does not form carbides. High resistivity, combined with low vapor pressure, it is an ideal material for filament applications. Excellent resistance to corrosion, resists acid... [See More]
- Type: Specialty Nonferrous Alloy; Rhenium
- Features: Wrought; Corrosion Resistant; Cold Finished, Rolled or Cold Drawn
- Shape / Form: Semi-finished, Mill Stock or Near Net Shapes; Foil
- Applications: Electronics or semiconductors
from Indium Corporation
Gallium is a by-product of aluminum extracted during the processing of bauxite into alumina. It can also occasionally be found in Zn ore. We are a refiner and supplier of gallium materials. Indium Corporation supplies gallium: in the form of shot and ingot, in the form of sputtering targets, after... [See More]
- Type: Gallium
- Applications: Semiconducting Applications
- Shape / Form: Semi-finished, Mill Stock or Near Net Shapes; Ingot; Ball Shot
from Fort Wayne Metals, Inc.
Fort Wayne Metals Helical Hollow Strand ™ (HHS) furthers our excellence in stranding and cabling of medical grade wire. HHS is a Fort Wayne Metals stranded wire with an open center working channel. HHS is manufactured using wire material drawn by Fort Wayne Metals. HHS has excellent whip free... [See More]
- Type: Specialty Nonferrous Alloy (optional feature); Pure Specialty Nonferrous Metal (optional feature); DFT®
- Tempers & Finishes: ETFE, PFA, FEP, TFE, PTFE Available As Biomedical Coatings
- Specifications: ASTM / ASME (optional feature)
- Shape / Form: Semi-finished, Mill Stock or Near Net Shapes; Coil Stock; Hollow Stock (Tube, Pipe, Column); Wire
from Purity Casting Alloys Ltd.
Can be melted with candle or in boiling water, 1Lb. bars, 8Lbs. or 18 Lbs. [See More]
- Type: Specialty Nonferrous Alloy
- Shape / Form: Semi-finished, Mill Stock or Near Net Shapes; Ingot
- Specifications: ASTM / ASME
- Features: Cast (Continuous, Centrifugal or Other)