from Allegheny Ludlum Corp.
Highly resistant to chloride stress corrosion [See More]
- Features: Wrought; Corrosion Resistant; Cold Finished, Rolled or Cold Drawn (optional feature); Hot Rolled (optional feature)
- Specifications: UNS; AISI; ASTM / ASME
- Superalloy Type: Iron Based Superalloy
- UNS Number: 8800
from Fort Wayne Metals, Inc.
Fort Wayne Metals provides straightened and cut bar product in centerless and precision ground tolerances. Customers can order discrete lengths, however, material is typically manufactured in 10' to 12' random lengths. Most diameters can be produced to tighter tolerances. [See More]
- Features: Wrought; Corrosion Resistant; Cold Finished, Rolled or Cold Drawn
- Specifications: ASTM / ASME; F90, ISO 5832-5
- Superalloy Type: Cobalt Alloy Based Superalloy
- Shape / Form: Semi-finished, Mill Stock or Near Net Shapes; Bar Stock; Round Bar or Rod Stock
from Universal Wire Works Inc.
Alloy C-276 is a low carbon, nickel base alloy containing significant amounts of molybdenum and chromium. Alloy C-276 is one of the most universally corrosion resistant alloys available. This alloy resist the formation of grain-boundary precipitates in the weld heat affected zone, thus making it... [See More]
- Features: Corrosion Resistant
- Specifications: AWS
- Superalloy Type: Nickel Based Superalloy
- Shape / Form: Wire