Shape / Form:Other Superalloys Datasheets
from High Performance Alloys, Inc.
High Performance Alloys stocks and produces this grade in the following forms: Bar, wire, sheet, plate, coil, fasteners and forgings. Overview. Alloy 20 is a highly alloyed iron-base nickel-chromium-molybdenum stainless steel developed primarily for use in the sulfuric acid related processes. [See More]
- Shape / Form: Semi-finished, Mill Stock or Near Net Shapes; Bar Stock; Profile or Structural Shape
- Specifications: UNS; ASTM / ASME
- Superalloy Type: Iron Based Superalloy
- Features: Forged; Wrought; Corrosion Resistant; Cold Finished, Rolled or Cold Drawn
from Ulbrich Stainless Steels & Special Metals, Inc.
Alloy 188 is a cobalt-nickel-chromium-tungsten alloy that combines excellent high-temperature strength with very good resistance to oxidizing environments up to 2100°F (1095°C) for prolonged exposures, and excellent resistance to sulfate deposit hot corrosion. It is readily fabricated and formed by... [See More]
- Shape / Form: Semi-finished, Mill Stock or Near Net Shapes; Coil Stock; Foil; Strip; Wire; Wire - Profile, Round, Flat; Ribbon
- Specifications: UNS; AMS; PWA 1042, GE B50TF59-S4
- Superalloy Type: Cobalt Alloy Based Superalloy
- UNS Number: 30188
from Universal Wire Works Inc.
Alloy 132 is used for arc welding Inconel type alloy 600 and 601 and stainless alloy 330. Deposited weld metal has excellent high temperature strength and oxidation resistance. The dissimilar welding applications include joining Inconel and Incoloy type alloys to carbon steel, stainless steel,... [See More]
- Shape / Form: Wire; Coated Electrodes
- Specifications: AWS
- Superalloy Type: Nickel Based Superalloy
- UTS: 80000