Shape / Form:Other Superalloys Datasheets
from High Performance Alloys, Inc.
High Performance Alloys stocks and produces this grade in the following forms: Bar, wire, sheet, plate, coil, fasteners and forgings. Overview. Alloy 20 is a highly alloyed iron-base nickel-chromium-molybdenum stainless steel developed primarily for use in the sulfuric acid related processes. [See More]
- Shape / Form: Semi-finished, Mill Stock or Near Net Shapes; Bar Stock; Profile or Structural Shape
- Specifications: UNS; ASTM / ASME
- Superalloy Type: Iron Based Superalloy
- Features: Forged; Wrought; Corrosion Resistant; Cold Finished, Rolled or Cold Drawn
from Universal Wire Works Inc.
Alloy 132 is used for arc welding Inconel type alloy 600 and 601 and stainless alloy 330. Deposited weld metal has excellent high temperature strength and oxidation resistance. The dissimilar welding applications include joining Inconel and Incoloy type alloys to carbon steel, stainless steel,... [See More]
- Shape / Form: Wire; Coated Electrodes
- Specifications: AWS
- Superalloy Type: Nickel Based Superalloy
- UTS: 80000