from General Magnaplate Corporation
General Magnaplate's surface-enhancement coatings have been engineered to provide metal parts and other substrates with corrosion and chemical resistance, super-hardness and dry lubrication. These coatings impart properties that ensure longer life spans and greater reliability, consequently reducing... [See More]
- Capabilities: New or OEM Parts; Replating or Refinishing; Inspection / Monitoring; Material Selection / Design Assistance; Research & Development
- Capabilities - Finishing / Surface Treatment: Abrasive / Blasting; Anodizing; Buffing / Polishing; Deburring or Deflashing; Electropolishing; Honing or Superfinishing; Mirror Finishing; Passivation; Pickling or Chemical Deburring; Sanding or Grinding; Sealing / Impregnation; Vacuum-Pressure Impregnation (VPI)
- Company Information: General Magnaplate provides engineered coatings. They have facilities around the world and all North American plants are ISO 9001:2008 certified. Many coatings meet FDA, USDA, and AgriCanada standards, and federal and military spec requirements.
- Capabilities - Cleaning / Parts Washing: Burn-off or Thermal Cleaning; Degreaser; Immersion Washing; Stripping or Coating Removal
from REM Surface Engineering
REM® is pleased to offer complete ISF® Processing systems in all of our facilities. Using ISF Services is simple; first contact REM to find the appropriate location for your components and to obtain a quotation. Then, send your unique components to REM where our specialized engineers and technicians... [See More]
- Capabilities: New or OEM Parts; Replating or Refinishing; On-site / Field (Large Structures); Inspection / Monitoring; Material Selection / Design Assistance; Research & Development
- Capabilities - Finishing / Surface Treatment: Chemical / Isotropic (ISF); Deburring or Deflashing; Honing or Superfinishing; Mass Finishing (Tumbling / Vibratory); Passivation
- Company Information: REM Surface Engineerings' patented ISF® process results in a significant decrease in wear resulting in longer component life, increased fuel economy, lower lubricant temperatures, and reduced operating expenses.
- Capabilities - Cleaning / Parts Washing: Degreaser; Stripping or Coating Removal