from Aerospace Defense Coatings Of Georgia
At Aerospace Defense Coatings, we take your business seriously. With over 50 years in the metal finishing industry, we have the expertise you can depend on. We are committed to providing you with the highest quality metal finishing, testing, and painting available, at a competitive price. To serve... [See More]
- Capabilities - Finishing / Surface Treatment: Abrasive / Blasting; Anodizing; Passivation; Pickling or Chemical Deburring
- Capabilities - Cleaning / Parts Washing: Immersion Washing; Stripping or Coating Removal
- Company Information: Aerospace Defense Coatings of Georgia is your one stop shop for all your Anodizing, Plating and Painting needs. With over 50 years in the metal finishing industry, they have the expertise you can depend on.
- Certifications: OEM Specific; MIL-SPEC / MIL-STD
from General Magnaplate Corporation
General Magnaplate's surface-enhancement coatings have been engineered to provide metal parts and other substrates with corrosion and chemical resistance, super-hardness and dry lubrication. These coatings impart properties that ensure longer life spans and greater reliability, consequently reducing... [See More]
- Capabilities - Finishing / Surface Treatment: Abrasive / Blasting; Anodizing; Buffing / Polishing; Deburring or Deflashing; Electropolishing; Honing or Superfinishing; Mirror Finishing; Passivation; Pickling or Chemical Deburring; Sanding or Grinding; Sealing / Impregnation; Vacuum-Pressure Impregnation (VPI)
- Capabilities - Cleaning / Parts Washing: Burn-off or Thermal Cleaning; Degreaser; Immersion Washing; Stripping or Coating Removal
- Company Information: General Magnaplate provides engineered coatings. They have facilities around the world and all North American plants are ISO 9001:2008 certified. Many coatings meet FDA, USDA, and AgriCanada standards, and federal and military spec requirements.
- Certifications: ISO 9001:2000; MIL-SPEC / MIL-STD; RoHS; FDA Compliant; ISO 9001:2008
from Metal Cutting Corporation
With an enormous range and quantity of vibratory, barrel, centrifugal, continuous flow and ultrasonic finishing systems we have the capacity to improve the surface finishes and edge radii of your metal parts. Our vast array of equipment running on a continuous schedule can mechanically polish very... [See More]
- Capabilities - Finishing / Surface Treatment: Abrasive / Blasting; Buffing / Polishing; Mirror Finishing; Sanding or Grinding
- Capabilities - Cleaning / Parts Washing: Ultrasonic Cleaning
- Company Information: Metal Cutting Corporation's 100+ barrel, vibratory, centrifugal and ultrasonic finishing systems produce mirror to matte finishes on wire, rod and tubular parts with surface finishes as smooth as 1 micro inch.
- Certifications: QS 9000; ISO 9001:2000
from Tech Met
Tech Met has been dedicated to providing responsive, competent and high quality chemical milling services on fabricated components since 1988. Tech Met conducts a variety of chem-mill related processes including: Passivation to QQ-P-35, ASTM 967, ASTM A380 and other processes. Abrasive Blasting... [See More]
- Capabilities - Finishing / Surface Treatment: Abrasive / Blasting; Deburring or Deflashing; Passivation; Pickling or Chemical Deburring; EDM Recast Removal
- Certifications: NADCAP
- Company Information: Tech Met provides chemical etching for the removal of heat affected layers such as Alpha case on titanium, carburization layers, oxides and EDM recast. Tech Met also provides chem-mill removal for surface preparation prior to penetrant inspections.
- Materials: Exotic Metals; Aluminum; Nickel / Nickel alloys; Stainless Steel; Steel / Steel Alloys; Titanium