from General Magnaplate Corporation
General Magnaplate's surface-enhancement coatings have been engineered to provide metal parts and other substrates with corrosion and chemical resistance, super-hardness and dry lubrication. These coatings impart properties that ensure longer life spans and greater reliability, consequently reducing... [See More]
- Industry Served: Aerospace; Automotive; Cement; Castings / Cast Metal; Commercial / Professional; Chemical / Material Processing; Electronics; Energy / Utilities; Food / Beverage; Government; Machine Tools; Maintenance; Marine; Medical; Mil-Spec; OEM / Industrial; Oil & Gas; Pipes / Piping; Process Equipment; Security / Safety
- Plating Processes: Hard Chrome Plating; Hard Nickel Plating; Silver Plating; Titanium; Electroless
- Company Information: General Magnaplate provides engineered coatings. They have facilities around the world and all North American plants are ISO 9001:2008 certified. Many coatings meet FDA, USDA, and AgriCanada standards, and federal and military spec requirements.
- Certifications: ISO 9001:2000; MIL-SPEC / MIL-STD; RoHS; FDA Compliant; ISO 9001:2008
from Products Finishing, Inc.
Industrial Plating Services. If you have any questions or would like to receive a Free Quote, give us a call anytime at 814-452-4887. Black Chrome Plating. Hard Chrome & Polymer Plating. Electroless Nickel Plating. Electroless Nickel and Teflon Plating. Armcoat Plating. Hard Chrome Plating. Mold... [See More]
- Industry Served: Aerospace; Architectural / Construction; Automotive; Cement; Castings / Cast Metal; Chemical / Material Processing; Electronics; Energy / Utilities; Machine Tools; Maintenance; Marine; Medical; Steel / Metal Mills; Mil-Spec; Oil & Gas; Pipes / Piping; Process Equipment
- Plating Processes: Hard Chrome Plating; Hard Nickel Plating; Tin Plating; Electroless; Black Chrome Nickel and PTFE
- Company Information: Products Finishing, Inc.'s ability to provide machining, plating, grinding, polishing and surface treatments at one facility enhances turnaround time in today's "NEED IT NOW" environment. Serving the tool / die, steel mill, aerospace, nuclear industries.
- Certifications: MIL-SPEC / MIL-STD
from Thermal Metal Treating, Inc.
Thermal Metal Treating, Inc. offers their limited plating services to customers that require them with the capability to add additional processes when it is compatible to all concerned parties. [See More]
- Industry Served: Automotive; Cement; Castings / Cast Metal; Energy / Utilities; Machine Tools; Steel / Metal Mills
- Plating Processes: Copper Plating; Decocorative Nickel Plating
- Company Information: We at Thermal Metal Treating, Inc. are committed to providing exemplary services to our customers for metal heat-treating, environment friendly coatings for metal and state-of-the-art technical solutions for solving day-to-day production process issues.
- Certifications: ISO 9001:2008