from Franke Plating Works Inc.
Franke Plating Works' electroplating capabilities span a wide variety of metals and processes. Their five state-of-the-art, electronically programmed hoist lines carry parts to their plating tanks. They have the capability of plating your parts in a variety of zinc alloys for strength and... [See More]
- Material / Substrate: Steel / Steel Alloys; Exotic Metals; Aluminum; Copper / Copper Alloys; Iron / Cast Iron; Nickel / Nickel alloys; Stainless Steel; Tungsten
- Plating Processes: Cadmium Plating; Hard Chrome Plating; Copper Plating; Hard Nickel Plating; Tin Plating; Zinc Plating; Electroless; Zinc and Magy Phosphate
- Company Information: Franke Plating is dedicated to providing customers with the best quality and turnaround time. 79 years of dedication to our customers. Consulting with our customers to insure the best application for their needs.
- Certifications: ISO 9001:2000; MIL-SPEC / MIL-STD; RoHS; Lockheed Martin Certified Code Cage #FO
from General Magnaplate Corporation
General Magnaplate's surface-enhancement coatings have been engineered to provide metal parts and other substrates with corrosion and chemical resistance, super-hardness and dry lubrication. These coatings impart properties that ensure longer life spans and greater reliability, consequently reducing... [See More]
- Material / Substrate: Steel / Steel Alloys; Titanium; Exotic Metals; Aluminum; Carbide; Ceramic; Composites; Copper / Copper Alloys; Iron / Cast Iron; Nickel / Nickel alloys; Precious Metals; Stainless Steel
- Plating Processes: Hard Chrome Plating; Hard Nickel Plating; Silver Plating; Titanium; Electroless
- Company Information: General Magnaplate provides engineered coatings. They have facilities around the world and all North American plants are ISO 9001:2008 certified. Many coatings meet FDA, USDA, and AgriCanada standards, and federal and military spec requirements.
- Certifications: ISO 9001:2000; MIL-SPEC / MIL-STD; RoHS; FDA Compliant; ISO 9001:2008
from SWD, Inc.
Black Oxide on Steel, Stainless Steel, Brass and Copper. Passivation of Stainless Steel. Zinc Phosphate. Manganese Phosphate. Pickling & Cleaning. Dip-Spin high corrosion coatings on Steel, Stainless Steel, Aluminum & Zinc diecastings. Fastener Sorting / Inspection. Packaging & Bagging [See More]
- Material / Substrate: Steel / Steel Alloys; Copper / Copper Alloys; Stainless Steel; Brass
- Plating Processes: Black Oxide
- Company Information: SWD Inc. Fastener Sorting Corporation Specializing in Black Oxide, Passivation, Phosphating, Dip Spin Coatings, and Fastener Sorting.
- Certifications: ISO 9001:2008; ISO 14001; ISO 17025; A2LA Certified
from Ampco Manufacturers Inc.
Located in the Vancouver, Canada area - ships everywhere around the world [See More]
- Material / Substrate: Steel / Steel Alloys; Exotic Metals; Aluminum; Composites; Copper / Copper Alloys; Glass; Iron / Cast Iron; Nickel / Nickel alloys; Plastic; Stainless Steel
- Plating Processes: Brass Plating; Copper Plating; Tin Plating; Zinc Plating; Soft / High Purity
- Company Information: ISO/TS 16949 certified Ampco Manufacturers Inc. specializes in custom manufacturing with offshore production capabilities. Experienced in CAD design, prototype and manufacturing for OEM and ODM volume productions for metal and plastic plating.
- Certifications: TS 16949; RoHS; OEM Specific