from ChemArt Company
ChemArt has always been a major contributor to the Photo Chemical Machining (PCM) industry since its creation in 1976. Its founder, Richard Beaupre, was the originator of aqueous dry film photo resist used in PCM imaging applications. Currently, all dry film photo resists used in PCM applications... [See More]
- Plating Processes: Brass Plating; Cadmium Plating; Hard Chrome Plating; Copper Plating; Gold Plating; Hard Nickel Plating; Silver Plating; Tin Plating; Titanium; Zinc Plating; Soft / High Purity; Electroless
- Certifications: ISO 9001:2000; MIL-SPEC / MIL-STD
- Company Information: ChemArt Company is an ISO 9001:2000 certified manufacturer of standard & custom etched metal parts and components. Since its inception in 1976, as a Veteran-Owned Small Business, ChemArt produces products adhering to military standard and specifications.
- Material / Substrate: Steel / Steel Alloys; Exotic Metals; Aluminum; Copper / Copper Alloys; Iron / Cast Iron; Nickel / Nickel alloys; Precious Metals; Stainless Steel
from Ampco Manufacturers Inc.
Located in the Vancouver, Canada area - ships everywhere around the world [See More]
- Plating Processes: Brass Plating; Copper Plating; Tin Plating; Zinc Plating; Soft / High Purity
- Certifications: TS 16949; RoHS; OEM Specific
- Company Information: ISO/TS 16949 certified Ampco Manufacturers Inc. specializes in custom manufacturing with offshore production capabilities. Experienced in CAD design, prototype and manufacturing for OEM and ODM volume productions for metal and plastic plating.
- Material / Substrate: Steel / Steel Alloys; Exotic Metals; Aluminum; Composites; Copper / Copper Alloys; Glass; Iron / Cast Iron; Nickel / Nickel alloys; Plastic; Stainless Steel