from General Magnaplate Corporation
General Magnaplate's surface-enhancement coatings have been engineered to provide metal parts and other substrates with corrosion and chemical resistance, super-hardness and dry lubrication. These coatings impart properties that ensure longer life spans and greater reliability, consequently reducing... [See More]
- Plating Processes: Hard Chrome Plating; Hard Nickel Plating; Silver Plating; Titanium; Electroless
- Certifications: ISO 9001:2000; MIL-SPEC / MIL-STD; RoHS; FDA Compliant; ISO 9001:2008
- Company Information: General Magnaplate provides engineered coatings. They have facilities around the world and all North American plants are ISO 9001:2008 certified. Many coatings meet FDA, USDA, and AgriCanada standards, and federal and military spec requirements.
- Material / Substrate: Steel / Steel Alloys; Titanium; Exotic Metals; Aluminum; Carbide; Ceramic; Composites; Copper / Copper Alloys; Iron / Cast Iron; Nickel / Nickel alloys; Precious Metals; Stainless Steel
from Interplex Industries, Inc.
Interplex offers an extensive global plating and electroplating capability with operations in North America, Europe and Asia. Each Interplex plating facility provides reel-to-reel electroplating services for a variety of precious and non-precious metals including: gold, palladium, palladium-nickel,... [See More]
- Plating Processes: Hard Chrome Plating; Copper Plating; Gold Plating; Hard Nickel Plating; Silver Plating; Tin Plating; Titanium; Zinc Plating
- Material / Substrate: Titanium; Exotic Metals; Aluminum; Copper / Copper Alloys; Nickel / Nickel alloys; Precious Metals
- Company Information: Interplex offers an extensive global plating and electroplating capability with operations in North America, Europe and Asia.
- Additional Services: Research & Development; Material Selection / Design Assistance; Electropolishing; On-site / Field (Large Structures); Pickling or Chemical Deburring