Specialty / Other Plating Services Datasheets
from General Magnaplate Corporation
General Magnaplate's surface-enhancement coatings have been engineered to provide metal parts and other substrates with corrosion and chemical resistance, super-hardness and dry lubrication. These coatings impart properties that ensure longer life spans and greater reliability, consequently reducing... [See More]
- Company Information: General Magnaplate provides engineered coatings. They have facilities around the world and all North American plants are ISO 9001:2008 certified. Many coatings meet FDA, USDA, and AgriCanada standards, and federal and military spec requirements.
- Certifications: ISO 9001:2000; MIL-SPEC / MIL-STD; RoHS; FDA Compliant; ISO 9001:2008
- Plating Processes: Hard Chrome Plating; Hard Nickel Plating; Silver Plating; Titanium; Electroless
- Material / Substrate: Steel / Steel Alloys; Titanium; Exotic Metals; Aluminum; Carbide; Ceramic; Composites; Copper / Copper Alloys; Iron / Cast Iron; Nickel / Nickel alloys; Precious Metals; Stainless Steel
from SWD, Inc.
Black Oxide on Steel, Stainless Steel, Brass and Copper. Passivation of Stainless Steel. Zinc Phosphate. Manganese Phosphate. Pickling & Cleaning. Dip-Spin high corrosion coatings on Steel, Stainless Steel, Aluminum & Zinc diecastings. Fastener Sorting / Inspection. Packaging & Bagging [See More]
- Company Information: SWD Inc. Fastener Sorting Corporation Specializing in Black Oxide, Passivation, Phosphating, Dip Spin Coatings, and Fastener Sorting.
- Certifications: ISO 9001:2008; ISO 14001; ISO 17025; A2LA Certified
- Plating Processes: Black Oxide
- Material / Substrate: Steel / Steel Alloys; Copper / Copper Alloys; Stainless Steel; Brass