Polyurethane (PU, PUR) Laminating Adhesives and Composite Resins Datasheets
from Master Bond, Inc.
Master Bond Polymer System EP30DP is a versatile, two component, epoxy-urethane elastomeric compound, featuring superior strength, toughness, and abrasion resistance for high performance bonding, sealing, casting and encapsulation. It combines the performance characteristics of epoxy resins such as... [See More]
- Chemical System: Epoxy; Polyurethane
- Type / Form: Liquid
- Substrate Compatibility: Ceramic, Glass; Composites; Metal; Plastic; Porous Surfaces; Rubber or Elastomer; Wood; Dissimilar Substrates
- Cure / Technology: Thermoset; Two Component
from Epoxies Etc...
10-2000 is a one component, moisture curing polyurethane adhesive designed for bonding. and laminating. It may also be used to impregnate glass cloth and create a pipe repair. system. FEATURES: • Solvent Free. • No Mixing Required. • Resists Moisture, Solvents and Heat. • High... [See More]
- Chemical System: Polyurethane
- Cure / Technology: Single Component; Reactive or Moisture Cured
- Substrate Compatibility: Ceramic, Glass; Metal; Plastic; Wood
- Industry: OEM or Industrial