Ceramic / Glass Caulk, Grout, and Joint Compounds Datasheets
from Applied Industrial Technologies
5 gal Kit; a Two-Component, Rapid-Setting Concrete Repair and Grouting System; Chemical Resistant to Most Common Liquids and Chemicals; Bonds to Concrete, Wood, Glass, and Steel [See More]
- Substrate Compatibility: Ceramic, Glass; Concrete, Masonry; Metal; Wood
- Cure / Technology: Two Component
- Type / Form: Sealant
- Use Temperature: ? to 2000
from Wacker Chemical Corp.
ELASTOSIL ® 5100 is a one-component, acid-curing, low modulus silicone sealant for sanitary applications. Special features. suitable for use in sanitary areas. non-sag. ready gunnability at low (+ 5 °C) and high (+ 40 °C) temperatures. flexible at low (- 40 °C) and high temperatures... [See More]
- Substrate Compatibility: Ceramic, Glass; Wood; Paint
- Chemical System: Silicone; Elastomeric
- Type / Form: Sealant; Gel
- Cure / Technology: Thermoset; Single Component; Reactive or Moisture Cured; Room Temperature Vulcanizing or Curing
from Dampney Company, Inc.
Hi-Temp Lab-metal is ready-to-use right from the can. Developed for difficult repairs subject to excessive heat, Hi-Temp Lab-metal withstands temperatures as high as 1000ºF. [See More]
- Substrate Compatibility: Ceramic, Glass; Metal; Plastic; Wood
- Composition: Filled
- Type / Form: Leveling Filling
- Cure / Technology: Air Setting / Film Drying; Thermoset
from Durabla Canada Ltd. - Gasket Resources Inc.
Media: steam, oils, water, dilute acids/alkalis, inert gases [See More]
- Substrate Compatibility: Ceramic, Glass; Composites; Metal; Plastic
- Chemical System: Elastomeric
- Type / Form: Sealant; Sheet or Film
- Composition: Filled
from Sauereisen, Inc.
Sauereisen No. F-370 is a catalyzed hydrophobic polyurethane liquid. No. F-370 expands when it meets any source of water or moisture before curing. No. F-370 adheres tenaciously to practically any substrate - wet or dry. Grout No. F-370 is used to stop leakage through cracked or honeycombed... [See More]
- Substrate Compatibility: Ceramic, Glass; Concrete, Masonry; Composites; Metal; Paper or Paperboard; Plastic; Porous Surfaces; Rubber or Elastomer; Textiles or Fabrics; Wood; Dissimilar Substrates; Practically any Substrate Wet or Dry
- Chemical System: Polyurethane
- Type / Form: Sealant; Liquid
- Composition: Unfilled