Paper / Paperboard Caulk, Grout, and Joint Compounds Datasheets
from Acoustical Solutions, Inc.
Acoustical Caulk is a non-flammable, latex based sealant specially designed for the reduction of sound transmission and drafts in all types of wall systems. Acoustical Caulk remains flexible and adheres firmly to wood, metal studs, concrete, gypsum board and most other building materials. Acoustical... [See More]
- Substrate Compatibility: Concrete, Masonry; Metal; Paper or Paperboard; Wood; Dissimilar Substrates; Gypsum Board
- Chemical System: Elastomeric
- Type / Form: Sealant
- Cure / Technology: Thermoset; Single Component
from Sauereisen, Inc.
Sauereisen No. F-370 is a catalyzed hydrophobic polyurethane liquid. No. F-370 expands when it meets any source of water or moisture before curing. No. F-370 adheres tenaciously to practically any substrate - wet or dry. Grout No. F-370 is used to stop leakage through cracked or honeycombed... [See More]
- Substrate Compatibility: Ceramic, Glass; Concrete, Masonry; Composites; Metal; Paper or Paperboard; Plastic; Porous Surfaces; Rubber or Elastomer; Textiles or Fabrics; Wood; Dissimilar Substrates; Practically any Substrate Wet or Dry
- Chemical System: Polyurethane
- Type / Form: Sealant; Liquid
- Composition: Unfilled