Automotive Leveling and Filling Compounds Datasheets
from Master Bond, Inc.
Master Bond Polymer System MB528 is a high performance 100% solid acrylic resin based hot melt compound designed for use as a hot melt pressure sensitive adhesive. It exhibits good adhesion to a wide variety of materials including polyester, glass, aluminum, steel, fabric and paper. Master Bond... [See More]
- Industry: Aerospace; Automotive; Electronics; Electric Power; Marine; OEM or Industrial
- Cure / Technology: Thermoset; Two Component ; Room Temperature Vulcanizing or Curing
- Chemical System: Polyurethane; Epoxy
- Type / Form: Liquid
from Dampney Company, Inc.
Hi-Temp Lab-metal is ready-to-use right from the can. Developed for difficult repairs subject to excessive heat, Hi-Temp Lab-metal withstands temperatures as high as 1000ºF. [See More]
- Industry: Automotive; Construction; Welding
- Cure / Technology: Thermoset
- Composition: Filled
- Substrate Compatibility: Ceramic, Glass; Metal; Plastic; Wood
from Hernon Manufacturing, Inc.
HERNON ® offers a complete line of ultraviolet curing adhesives and compounds, the Ultrabond ® line of products. These products are single component systems offering either ultraviolet light or ultraviolet light & primer initiated curing mechanisms. All Ultrabond ® products cure upon... [See More]
- Industry: Aerospace; Automotive; Electronics; Electric Power; Marine; Military; Construction; OEM or Industrial; Potting Coating Electronic Components
- Composition: Unfilled
- Chemical System: Acrylic
- Cure / Technology: Single Component