Semiconductors / ICs Elastomer and Rubber Shapes Datasheets
from Pawling Engineered Products, Inc.
Introducing ePFE. ePFE ™ is a unique, patent pending, co-molded technology that combines the chemical and thermal stability of perfluoroelastomer (FFKM) with the dynamic properties of more traditional materials. The outer layer consists of high quality perfluoroelastomer (FFKM) which... [See More]
- Industry: Repair or Construction; OEM or Industrial; Semiconductors or IC Packaging
- Chemical System: Co-Molded Perfluoroelastomer
from Wacker Chemical Corp.
ELASTOSIL ® Film is a completely novel development from WACKER. This ultrathin, high-precision film of crosslinked silicone rubber is available in various thicknesses of 20 μm to 400 μm as roll stock and is manufactured under cleanroom condition entirely without solvents. The technology is... [See More]
- Industry: Electronics; Energy Conversion (Battery / Fuel Cell); Sanitary; Semiconductors or IC Packaging
- Filler: Unfilled
- Chemical System: Silicone; Thermally cured
- Form / Shape: Sheet or Film