Energy Conversion (Battery/Fuel Cell/PV) Plastic Sheet and Plastic Film Datasheets
from DeWAL Industries, Inc.
DW 402P is a microporous film produced from Ultra High Molecular Weight Polyethylene (UHMW). The process yields a material with highly uniform pore structure in the X, Y and Z directions. DW 402P has an open cell (tortuous path) structure with a void volume of 30 % to 50%. The material can be... [See More]
- Industry: Energy Conversion (Battery / Fuel Cell); Sanitary; OEM or Industrial
- Filler: Unfilled
- Chemical System: Thermoplastic; Ultra-High Molecular Weight Polyethylene (UHMW); Polyethylene
from Saint-Gobain Plastic Films and Tapes
ECTFE Fluoropolymer Film. Norton ® HP Films. Norton ® ECTFE fluoropolymer film is manufactured from ethylene-chlorotrifluoroethylene resin by Saint-Gobain High Performance Films. This material offers the outstanding performance of fluoropolymer film over a temperature range from cryogenic... [See More]
- Industry: Aerospace; Electrical Power or High Voltage; Energy Conversion (Battery / Fuel Cell); Sanitary; OEM or Industrial
- Chemical System: Thermoplastic; Fluoropolymer
from LG Chemical of America Inc.
LG Chem started to produce solar cell materials (back sheet, encapsulant) in 2010. As people ™s interest in environment is rising throughout the world, we expect that solar cell materials market will grow steadily as well. [See More]
- Industry: Energy Conversion (Battery / Fuel Cell)