Phenolics / Formaldehyde Resins (Melamine, etc.) Plastic Sheet and Plastic Film Datasheets
from Interstate Plastics, Inc.
Paper "economy" grade is a paper-based laminate with low phenolic resin content. A non-nema economy grade, economy paper phenolic is typically hot punched for numerous low voltage electrical applications. Economy paper offers fair electric properties in dry conditions, but the product is not... [See More]
- Chemical System: Thermally cured; Phenolics or Formaldehyde Resins
- Industry: OEM or Industrial
- Thickness: 0.2500 to 3
from Redwood Plastics
Offer virtually no water absorption. Good insulating and electrical properties. Excellent dimensional stability. Good temperature and chemical resistance [See More]
- Chemical System: Thermally cured; Epoxy; Phenolics or Formaldehyde Resins
- Industry: Electronics; Military (optional feature); OEM or Industrial
- Filler: Unfilled
- Features: Thermal Insulation (optional feature)
from Total Plastics, Inc.
Lab-Resin ® is a solid, modified, phenolic resin composite, thermo-fused under heat and pressure to form a solid, black chemical resistant composition throughout the entire thickness of the panel. Lab-Resin ® is designed for use as countertops, shelving and reagent packs. It should be used... [See More]
- Chemical System: Phenolic Resin Composite; Phenolics or Formaldehyde Resins
- Thickness: 0.1250 to 1