from Clean Harbors Environmental Services, Inc.
Clean Harbors has been a trusted source for environmental, energy and industrial services since 1980. Because of Clean Harbors' commitment to health and safety, and quality conscious philosophy, unique expertise and capabilities, and reputation for keeping our customers' needs first, customers... [See More]
- Chemicals Processed: Alcohols; Biochemicals / APIs; Catalysts / Initiators; Chemical Agents / Additives; Cleaners / Surface Active Agents; Coolants / Refrigerants; Inorganic Chemicals; Lubricants / Greases; Monomers & Intermediates; Oils & Fuels; Organic Chemicals; Pharmaceuticals / Drugs; Polymers; Reagents; Solvents
- Process Technology: Abatement / Containment; Blending / Mixing; Cleaning / Stripping; Destruction (Shredding, Incineration, etc.); Encapsulation / Encasement; Filtration / Extraction; Packaging / Encapsulation; Recovery / Extraction; Recycling / Reclamation; Refining / Purification; Site Cleanup / Contaminant Removal; Sorting / Culling; Storage; Treatment / Decontamination; Vacuum Processing
- Services Offered: Collection / Haulage
- Form: Liquids; Powders; Nanomaterials; Bulk Solids / Granules; Waste / Scrap; Webs / Continuous Stock; Gas / Liquid Gas
from Safety-Kleen Systems, Inc.
Safety-Kleen recycles materials ranging from commodity chemicals to highly refined pharmaceutical reagents. They recycle millions of gallons of used oil to reusable premium base oil. They also offer patented coolant/fluid filtration system & services. [See More]
- Chemicals Processed: Oils & Fuels
- Process Technology: Reconditioning / Resurfacing; Recycling / Reclamation; Refining / Purification; Storage
- Services Offered: Collection / Haulage; Used oil collection
- Form: Liquids; Waste / Scrap