Refining / Purification Recycling and Reclamation Services Datasheets
from Clean Harbors Environmental Services, Inc.
Clean Harbors has been a trusted source for environmental, energy and industrial services since 1980. Because of Clean Harbors' commitment to health and safety, and quality conscious philosophy, unique expertise and capabilities, and reputation for keeping our customers' needs first, customers... [See More]
- Process Technology: Abatement / Containment; Blending / Mixing; Cleaning / Stripping; Destruction (Shredding, Incineration, etc.); Encapsulation / Encasement; Filtration / Extraction; Packaging / Encapsulation; Recovery / Extraction; Recycling / Reclamation; Refining / Purification; Site Cleanup / Contaminant Removal; Sorting / Culling; Storage; Treatment / Decontamination; Vacuum Processing
- Form: Liquids; Powders; Nanomaterials; Bulk Solids / Granules; Waste / Scrap; Webs / Continuous Stock; Gas / Liquid Gas
- Services Offered: Collection / Haulage
- Chemicals Processed: Alcohols; Biochemicals / APIs; Catalysts / Initiators; Chemical Agents / Additives; Cleaners / Surface Active Agents; Coolants / Refrigerants; Inorganic Chemicals; Lubricants / Greases; Monomers & Intermediates; Oils & Fuels; Organic Chemicals; Pharmaceuticals / Drugs; Polymers; Reagents; Solvents
from Safety-Kleen Systems, Inc.
Safety-Kleen recycles materials ranging from commodity chemicals to highly refined pharmaceutical reagents. They recycle millions of gallons of used oil to reusable premium base oil. They also offer patented coolant/fluid filtration system & services. [See More]
- Process Technology: Reconditioning / Resurfacing; Recycling / Reclamation; Refining / Purification; Storage
- Form: Liquids; Waste / Scrap
- Services Offered: Collection / Haulage; Used oil collection
- Chemicals Processed: Oils & Fuels