from Columbia Research Labs, Inc.
The Models 510-TX and 512-TX Triaxial Piezoelectric Accelerometers perform simultaneous measurement of vibration acceleration in three, mutually perpendicular axes. They are designed for low to medium level shock and vibration measurement work where a three-dimensional characterization of dynamic... [See More]
- Sensor Mounting: 3 or 1-Point Mounting
- Frequency Range: 2 to 5000
- Maximum Acceleration / Shock: 500
- Accuracy: 5.00
from SignalQuest, Inc.
Environmental protection IP65, IP67, IP68 with industry standard interfaces. Description. Accelerometer (XLD). Shock Sensor (SHK). Vibration Sensor (SVS). Inclinometer (SI and SI2X). Programmable Tilt Switch (PTS). Function. CAN2.0A/B. J1939. CANOpen. DeviceNet. RS232. RS485. Modbus. Ethernet. PWM. [See More]
- Sensor Mounting: SMD
- Device Type: Sensor / Transducer
- Measurement Axes: Biaxial (optional feature); Triaxial (optional feature)
- Sensor Outputs: Acceleration; Vibration, Shock, Inclinometer