Automotive / Transportation Nonwovens Datasheets
from TTG Inc.
TTG produces ePTFE membranes that are used in a variety of “microventing ” applications. Unlike regular filtration applications that manage large airflows and utilize re-generable filters, “microventing ” applications focus on controlling pressure, air flow, liquid entry... [See More]
- Applications: Automotive / Transportation; Electrical; Filtration; Medical; Packaging
- Thickness: 0.0050
- Material: Synthetic; ePTFE
- Fabric Weight: 67.8
from Darco Southern, Inc.
Tetraglas ® Needled Blanket is manufactured from 100% non-woven E-type ?berglass textile ?bers. It is used in a variety of applications and speci?cally designed for use in aerospace, automotive, construction and industrial applications. Speci?c applications include: removable pads, furnace and... [See More]
- Applications: Aerospace; Automotive / Transportation; Fire; OEM
- Thickness: 1.0000
- Material: EGlass; Fiberglass
- Width / OD: 60.00
from Pacor, Inc.
Made for refrigerator, freezer, and other low to medium temperature appliance applications, this fiberglass blanket is excellent for thermal and acoustical protection. Available in ranges of k.32 to k.22, this series is also used for transportation, water heaters, commercial appliances, and other... [See More]
- Applications: Automotive / Transportation (optional feature); OEM (optional feature)
- Material: Fiberglass
- Type: Carded or Needlepunched
- Thickness: 0.5000 to 4.0000