Fire Proofing / Thermal Protection Nonwovens Datasheets
from Mid-Mountain Materials, Inc.
Mid-Mountain offers a complete line of high-temperature resistant insulating materials designed to perform in a variety of applications. CERMEX ® Thermal Insulation Blankets and Papers have low thermal conductivity, low heat storage, and range in service temperature from 1000 °F • 538... [See More]
- Applications: Fire; Gasket, Insulation
- Thickness: 0.2500 to 2.0000
- Material: Quartz / Fused Silica; Ceramic; Mineral Wool
- Width / OD: 24.00 to 48.00
from Darco Southern, Inc.
Tetraglas ® Needled Blanket is manufactured from 100% non-woven E-type ?berglass textile ?bers. It is used in a variety of applications and speci?cally designed for use in aerospace, automotive, construction and industrial applications. Speci?c applications include: removable pads, furnace and... [See More]
- Applications: Aerospace; Automotive / Transportation; Fire; OEM
- Thickness: 1.0000
- Material: EGlass; Fiberglass
- Width / OD: 60.00
from Johns Manville Corp.
Johns Manville ’s needle mat is made incombustible by bonding glass fibers via mechanical needling. Due to its voluminous product structure, our needle mat is a great option for use as thermal insulation in canteen kitchen appliances, gas turbines and manufacturing facilities. Our... [See More]
- Applications: Fire; OEM; HVAC; High Temperature Applications
- Material: Fiberglass
- Type: Carded or Needlepunched
- Thickness: 0.1772 to 0.9843
from Lydall Performance Materials
LyTherm ® Premium Grade Paper is a lightweight refractory material processed from highly washed, spun, high purity alumina silica fibers formed into a highly flexible sheet. It is recommended for continuous use at temperatures up to 2300 °F(1260 °C) in applications requiring high... [See More]
- Applications: Fire; Refractory
- Material: Alumina; Quartz / Fused Silica; Ceramic
- Type: Spunbond or Meltblown
- Thickness: 0.0625 to 0.3750
from ZIRCAR Refractory Composites, Inc.
ZIRCAR Refractory Composites, Inc. offers a wide range of insulating refractory felts, papers and blankets. These non-woven, asbestos free, fiber-based products are engineered as thermal barrier materials. Commonly used in the molten metal casting and heat treating industries, ZRCI's felts and... [See More]
- Applications: Filtration; Fire; HVAC
- Material: Alumina; Ceramic
- Type: Felt
- Thickness: 0.0312