Applications:Other Nonwovens Datasheets
from Mid-Mountain Materials, Inc.
Mid-Mountain offers a complete line of high-temperature resistant insulating materials designed to perform in a variety of applications. CERMEX ® Thermal Insulation Blankets and Papers have low thermal conductivity, low heat storage, and range in service temperature from 1000 °F • 538... [See More]
- Applications: Fire; Gasket, Insulation
- Thickness: 0.2500 to 2.0000
- Material: Quartz / Fused Silica; Ceramic; Mineral Wool
- Width / OD: 24.00 to 48.00
from DuPont™ Nomex® Energy Solutions
NOMEX ® spunlaced fabrics are manufactured by DuPont using SONTARA ® fabric made with spunlaced technology. This spunlaced process yields a fabric that is durable and soft, as well as conformable and lightweight, which is independent of fiber used. SONTARA ® spunlaced fabrics are... [See More]
- Applications: Electrical; Motor Phase Insulation
- Material: Synthetic; Nomex®
- Type: Spunbond or Meltblown
- Thickness: 0.0030
from Johns Manville Corp.
Johns Manville ’s needle mat is made incombustible by bonding glass fibers via mechanical needling. Due to its voluminous product structure, our needle mat is a great option for use as thermal insulation in canteen kitchen appliances, gas turbines and manufacturing facilities. Our... [See More]
- Applications: Fire; OEM; HVAC; High Temperature Applications
- Material: Fiberglass
- Type: Carded or Needlepunched
- Thickness: 0.1772 to 0.9843
from Toray Industries (America), Inc.
FIELDMATE ™ is an environmentally friendly fishing line in which the principle of decomposition by microorganisms is applied. Its performance does not deteriorate when kept clean and dry, but when exposed to the biological activity of bacteria underwater or underground, FIELDMATE ™... [See More]
- Applications: Sport/Recreation
- Material: Synthetic; Natural