Synthetic / Polymer Nonwovens Datasheets
from TTG Inc.
TTG produces ePTFE membranes that are used in a variety of “microventing ” applications. Unlike regular filtration applications that manage large airflows and utilize re-generable filters, “microventing ” applications focus on controlling pressure, air flow, liquid entry... [See More]
- Material: Synthetic; ePTFE
- Fabric Weight: 67.8
- Thickness: 0.0050
- Applications: Automotive / Transportation; Electrical; Filtration; Medical; Packaging
from Johns Manville Corp.
Johns Manville ’s melt-blowing process creates fibrous webs directly from polymers using high-velocity air to attenuate the filaments. Due to differences in filament size, meltblown nonwoven fabrics differ in degree of softness, opacity and porosity. [See More]
- Material: Synthetic; Polyester
- Applications: Filtration; OEM; HVAC,Food and Beverage, Coolant Oil
- Type: Spunbond or Meltblown
from Lydall Filtration/Separation, Inc.
Arioso ® High Performance Air Filtration Composite Media delivers extremely low pressure drop to high efficiency filters, allowing your customers to use less energy, and save money. And did we mention that Arioso media contains no fluoropolymers or halogens*, allowing for the potential of... [See More]
- Material: Synthetic (optional feature); Polyethylene
- Applications: Filtration
- Type: Filtration; Wet-laid or Air-laid (optional feature); Spunbond or Meltblown (optional feature)
- Structural Features: Microfiber; Coated / Sized
from Lydall Performance Materials - Life Sciences
SOLUPOR ® membranes are highly porous with high gas, air and liquid permeability. Combined with a controlled pore size this makes SOLUPOR ® suitable for a range of filtration applications. Made from Ultra High Molecular Weight Polyethylene, using a unique patented proprietary manufacturing... [See More]
- Material: Fiberglass; Synthetic (optional feature); Natural (optional feature)
- Thickness: 0.0024
- Type: Filtration; Spunbond or Meltblown
- Fabric Weight: 10.0
from Toray Industries (America), Inc.
Our BCF (Bulked Continuous Filament) nylon combines the properties of nylon, including high abrasion-resistance and durability, with bulkiness resulting from a 3-dimensional random crimping process applied to each individual fiber. It is used in products ranging from office tiles to automobile and... [See More]
- Material: Synthetic; Polyamide
- Applications: Home