Applications:Other Metal Sheet Datasheets
from H.C. Starck Inc. - Fabricated Products Group
Molybdenum sheet, plate and foil are supplied with a cold-rolled and chemically-cleaned surface. Because of their strength and workability, very thin sheets of tantalum and niobium can be clad to other surfaces, providing superior corrosion protection and cost effectiveness. Depending on your... [See More]
- Applications: Chemical or material processing; Wear resistant parts or tooling; Defense
- Features: Wrought; Cold Finished, Rolled or Cold Drawn; Corrosion Resistant
- Type: Molybdenum; Refractory / Reactive; CladBimetal
from High Performance Alloys, Inc.
High Performance Alloys stocks and produces this grade in the following forms: Bar, wire, sheet, plate, coil, fasteners and forgings. Overview. Alloy 20 is a highly alloyed iron-base nickel-chromium-molybdenum stainless steel developed primarily for use in the sulfuric acid related processes. [See More]
- Applications: Chemical or material processing; Sulfuric Acid Related Processes
- Specifications: ASTM / ASME; UNS
- Type: Stainless; Alloy
- Processing, Temper & Finish: Annealed
from Magnetic Shield Corporation
Co-NETIC ® AA Perfection Annealed Sheet is used where high attenuation is desired. Available as fully annealed, ready for use in shielding applications, it is used for flat shields such as covers, panels, doors, plates, or walls and flat surfaces. Typically, no further annealing is required. In... [See More]
- Applications: Magnetic Shielding
- Thickness: 0.0140
- Type: Nickel; Co-NETIC® AA Alloy
- Width / OD: 30
from Ulbrich Stainless Steels & Special Metals, Inc.
Alloy 36 is a nickel-iron alloy containing 36% nickel. It maintains constant dimensions over the range of normal atmospheric conditions. The alloy has a low coefficient of thermal expansion up to 500 °F (260 °C) [See More]
- Applications: Chemical or material processing; Electronics or semiconductors; Standards of Length, Measuring Devices, Laser Components, Bi-metal, Thermostat Strip, Piping for Storing and Transporting Liquefied Gases
- UNS Number: 93600 to ?
- Type: Nickel; Alloy
- Specifications: ASTM / ASME; UNS
from Ed Fagan, Inc.
A soft magnetic alloy consisting of 80% Nickel, 5% Molybdenum, and balance Iron used where extremely high initial & maximum permeability and minimum hysteresis is needed. [See More]
- Applications: Soft Magnetic Alloy
- UNS Number: 14080
- Type: Alloy; Miscellaneous Ferrous Alloy
- Specifications: AMS; ASTM / ASME; UNS; A753, N-14411C
from Elmet Technologies, Inc.
Material from .005 inches to .090 inches in thickness is classified as molybdenum sheet. It is used for fabrication of sintering boats, high temperature furnace heating elements and heat shields. Standard availability is described below. Other sizes and tolerances are available. [See More]
- Applications: Aerospace or Aircraft Quality; Resistance Alloy / Heating; Heat Shields
- Thickness: 0.0050 to 0.0900
- Type: Molybdenum; Refractory / Reactive
- Width / OD: 0.2500 to 24
from Materion Corporation
SR-200 is Materion Brush Beryllium & Composites ’ commercial grade of beryllium sheet produced by warm rolling billets of vacuum hot-pressed block. [See More]
- Applications: Aerospace or Aircraft Quality; Nuclear; Optical
- Features: LightAlloy
- Type: Beryllium; Refractory / Reactive; Pure, Unalloyed or Very Low Alloy Additions
from Rhenium Alloys, Inc.
Rhenium Alloys offers Rhenium and Molybdenum-Rhenium in plate, sheet, foil and ribbon. For over 45 years, Rhenium Alloys has been delivering high performance refractory metals to customers who desire an alloy that can withstand extreme temperatures and harsh environments. Alloying Rhenium and... [See More]
- Applications: Aerospace or Aircraft Quality; Chemical or material processing; Electronics or semiconductors; HV / Electrical; Resistance Alloy / Heating; Wear resistant parts or tooling; Radar Systems, Components, Sputtering Targets, Heating Elements, Shields & Liners
- Features: Powder Metal Parts or Stock (optional feature); Vacuum Arc Melted / Remelted (VAR) (optional feature)
- Type: Molybdenum; Refractory / Reactive; Composite
from Universal Wire Works Inc.
Universal commercially pure titanium is extremely versatile for applications requiring high temperature resistance together with resistance to many chemical reagents. Commercially pure (cp) titanium has many unique properties providing industry with answers to a host of equipment problems. CP... [See More]
- Applications: Aerospace or Aircraft Quality; Arc Welding
- Specifications: AMS
- Type: Refractory / Reactive; Titanium
- UTS: 50000