Austenitic Metal Sheet Datasheets
from High Performance Alloys, Inc.
High Performance Alloys stocks and produces HAYNES 25 (L605) in this grade in the following forms: Bar, wire, fasteners and forgings. Nominal Chemistry. The major alloying elements are as follows: Cobalt 50%, Chromium 20%, Tungsten 15% and Nickel 10%. Features. Outstanding high temperature strength. [See More]
- Features: Wrought; Cold Finished, Rolled or Cold Drawn; Austenitic; Corrosion Resistant; Heat Resistant; Superalloy; Wear Resistant
- Specifications: AMS; ASTM / ASME; UNS
- Type: Cobalt; Alloy; Miscellaneous Nonferrous Metal or Alloy
- UTS: 125000
from Ulbrich Stainless Steels & Special Metals, Inc.
Alloy 303 alloy is a free-maching stainless steel specifically designed to exhibit improved machinability. It is a non-magnetic austenitic stainless steel which is not hardenable by heat treatment. Sulfer is added to produce the free-machining characteristics. The good mechanical and... [See More]
- Features: Coil Stock; Wrought; Cold Finished, Rolled or Cold Drawn; Austenitic; Corrosion Resistant; Die / Cold Work
- UNS Number: 30300
- Type: Stainless; Alloy
- Specifications: AMS; ASTM / ASME; MIL-SPEC / QQS; UNS