Coiled Stock Metal Sheet Datasheets
from Aleris International, Inc.
Aleris is one of the leading suppliers of common alloy aluminum bare sheet made from recycled aluminum via two different methods: direct-chill and continuous-cast. The Aleris direct-chill casting facility is located in Lewisport, Kentucky, while our continuous casting mini-mills are located in... [See More]
- Features: Coil Stock; Wrought; Cold Finished, Rolled or Cold Drawn; Coated / Painted; Corrosion Resistant; LightAlloy
- Specifications: AA / IADS; EN
- Type: Aluminum; Pure, Unalloyed or Very Low Alloy Additions
- Thickness: 0.0140 to 0.2490
from Bellman-Melcor LLC
The alloy of choice for brazing most grades of aluminum. Available in both wire and strip form. Widely used in the automotive and heat transfer industries. Most commonly used for induction and torch heating. [See More]
- Features: Coil Stock
- Specifications: AMS; AWS BAISi-4
- Type: Aluminum; Copper
- Thickness: 0.0030
from Ed Fagan, Inc.
A controlled expansion alloy, consisting of 46% Nickel, balance Iron; used in a variety of electronic applications, especially for glass and ceramic seals. [See More]
- Features: Coil Stock (optional feature); Wrought; Cold Finished, Rolled or Cold Drawn; Controlled / Low Expansion Alloy; Corrosion Resistant
- Specifications: AMS; ASTM / ASME; MIL-SPEC / QQS; F-30, Mil 1-23011 Class 4, AMS 1-23011 Class 4
- Type: Miscellaneous Ferrous Alloy
- UTS: 80000
from Trinity Brand Industries
Titanium's low density and high strength-to-weight ratio makes it the material of choice for many corrosive chemical environments, including oxidizing chloride solutions (including seawater) and chlorine-based bleaches. Commercially Pure Grade 2 Titanium is the "work horse" of the commercially pure... [See More]
- Features: Coil Stock
- Thickness: 0.0100
- Type: Refractory / Reactive; Titanium
from Ulbrich Stainless Steels & Special Metals, Inc.
Alloy 36 is a nickel-iron alloy containing 36% nickel. It maintains constant dimensions over the range of normal atmospheric conditions. The alloy has a low coefficient of thermal expansion up to 500 °F (260 °C) [See More]
- Features: Coil Stock; Wrought; Cold Finished, Rolled or Cold Drawn; Controlled / Low Expansion Alloy; Corrosion Resistant; Die / Cold Work
- UNS Number: 93600 to ?
- Type: Nickel; Alloy
- Specifications: ASTM / ASME; UNS