Coiled Stock Metal Sheet Datasheets
from Aleris International, Inc.
Aleris is one of the leading suppliers of common alloy aluminum bare sheet made from recycled aluminum via two different methods: direct-chill and continuous-cast. The Aleris direct-chill casting facility is located in Lewisport, Kentucky, while our continuous casting mini-mills are located in... [See More]
- Features: Coil Stock; Wrought; Cold Finished, Rolled or Cold Drawn; Coated / Painted; Corrosion Resistant; LightAlloy
- Specifications: AA / IADS; EN
- Type: Aluminum; Pure, Unalloyed or Very Low Alloy Additions
- Thickness: 0.0140 to 0.2490
from Ed Fagan, Inc.
A controlled expansion alloy, consisting of 46% Nickel, balance Iron; used in a variety of electronic applications, especially for glass and ceramic seals. [See More]
- Features: Coil Stock (optional feature); Wrought; Cold Finished, Rolled or Cold Drawn; Controlled / Low Expansion Alloy; Corrosion Resistant
- Specifications: AMS; ASTM / ASME; MIL-SPEC / QQS; F-30, Mil 1-23011 Class 4, AMS 1-23011 Class 4
- Type: Miscellaneous Ferrous Alloy
- UTS: 80000
from Trinity Brand Industries
Titanium's low density and high strength-to-weight ratio makes it the material of choice for many corrosive chemical environments, including oxidizing chloride solutions (including seawater) and chlorine-based bleaches. Commercially Pure Grade 2 Titanium is the "work horse" of the commercially pure... [See More]
- Features: Coil Stock
- Thickness: 0.0100
- Type: Refractory / Reactive; Titanium
from Ulbrich Stainless Steels & Special Metals, Inc.
Alloy 36 is a nickel-iron alloy containing 36% nickel. It maintains constant dimensions over the range of normal atmospheric conditions. The alloy has a low coefficient of thermal expansion up to 500 °F (260 °C) [See More]
- Features: Coil Stock; Wrought; Cold Finished, Rolled or Cold Drawn; Controlled / Low Expansion Alloy; Corrosion Resistant; Die / Cold Work
- UNS Number: 93600 to ?
- Type: Nickel; Alloy
- Specifications: ASTM / ASME; UNS