Coiled Stock Metal Sheet Datasheets
from Ulbrich Stainless Steels & Special Metals, Inc.
Alloy 36 is a nickel-iron alloy containing 36% nickel. It maintains constant dimensions over the range of normal atmospheric conditions. The alloy has a low coefficient of thermal expansion up to 500 °F (260 °C) [See More]
- Features: Coil Stock; Wrought; Cold Finished, Rolled or Cold Drawn; Controlled / Low Expansion Alloy; Corrosion Resistant; Die / Cold Work
- UNS Number: 93600 to ?
- Type: Nickel; Alloy
- Specifications: ASTM / ASME; UNS
from Aleris International, Inc.
Aleris is one of the leading suppliers of common alloy aluminum bare sheet made from recycled aluminum via two different methods: direct-chill and continuous-cast. The Aleris direct-chill casting facility is located in Lewisport, Kentucky, while our continuous casting mini-mills are located in... [See More]
- Features: Coil Stock; Wrought; Cold Finished, Rolled or Cold Drawn; Coated / Painted; Corrosion Resistant; LightAlloy
- Specifications: AA / IADS; EN
- Type: Aluminum; Pure, Unalloyed or Very Low Alloy Additions
- Thickness: 0.0140 to 0.2490
from ATI Wah Chang
Wah Chang is the leading producer of high quality zirconium and hafnium chemicals for industrial, electronic and consumer applications. Wah Chang's chemicals are key ingredients in the manufacture of paper coatings, antiperspirants, paint dryers, titanium oxide pigment coatings, fireproofing and... [See More]
- Features: Coil Stock (optional feature); Corrosion Resistant; Heat Resistant
- Applications: Nuclear
- Type: Refractory / Reactive; Alloy (optional feature)
from Bellman-Melcor LLC
The alloy of choice for brazing most grades of aluminum. Available in both wire and strip form. Widely used in the automotive and heat transfer industries. Most commonly used for induction and torch heating. [See More]
- Features: Coil Stock
- Specifications: AMS; AWS BAISi-4
- Type: Aluminum; Copper
- Thickness: 0.0030
from Ed Fagan, Inc.
A controlled expansion alloy, consisting of 46% Nickel, balance Iron; used in a variety of electronic applications, especially for glass and ceramic seals. [See More]
- Features: Coil Stock (optional feature); Wrought; Cold Finished, Rolled or Cold Drawn; Controlled / Low Expansion Alloy; Corrosion Resistant
- Specifications: AMS; ASTM / ASME; MIL-SPEC / QQS; F-30, Mil 1-23011 Class 4, AMS 1-23011 Class 4
- Type: Miscellaneous Ferrous Alloy
- UTS: 80000
from RTI International Metals, Inc.
From design to alloy development, machining, fabrication and assembly, RTI has innovative technology and a wide range of capabilities to create the right finished product to be delivered to you. [See More]
- Features: Coil Stock (optional feature); Continuous, Centrifugal or Other Casting Process (optional feature); Extruded (optional feature); Wrought (optional feature); Cold Finished, Rolled or Cold Drawn (optional feature); Hot Rolled (optional feature); Corrosion Resistant; Vacuum Arc Melted / Remelted (VAR); LightAlloy
- UNS Number: 54520
- Type: Refractory / Reactive; Titanium; Alloy
- Specifications: AMS; ASTM / ASME; EN; MIL-SPEC / QQS; JIS; UNS; ASTM - B265, B348, B381; AMS - 4910, 4926, 4953, 4966; MIL-T - 9046 & - 9047
from Trinity Brand Industries
Titanium's low density and high strength-to-weight ratio makes it the material of choice for many corrosive chemical environments, including oxidizing chloride solutions (including seawater) and chlorine-based bleaches. Commercially Pure Grade 2 Titanium is the "work horse" of the commercially pure... [See More]
- Features: Coil Stock
- Thickness: 0.0100
- Type: Refractory / Reactive; Titanium