UNS Metal Sheet Datasheets
from High Performance Alloys, Inc.
High Performance Alloys stocks and produces this grade in the following forms: Bar, wire, sheet, plate, coil, fasteners and forgings. Overview. Alloy 20 is a highly alloyed iron-base nickel-chromium-molybdenum stainless steel developed primarily for use in the sulfuric acid related processes. [See More]
- Specifications: ASTM / ASME; UNS
- Processing, Temper & Finish: Annealed
- Type: Stainless; Alloy
- UTS: 80000
from Allegheny Ludlum Corp.
Desirable economy plus good mechanical properties and corrosion resistance [See More]
- Specifications: AISI; ASTM / ASME; UNS; ASTM A240 ASTM A666 ASME SA-240 ASME SA-666
- UNS Number: 20100 to 20103
- Type: Stainless; Alloy
- Thickness: 0.0180 to 0.1874
from Ed Fagan, Inc.
A soft magnetic alloy consisting of 80% Nickel, 5% Molybdenum, and balance Iron used where extremely high initial & maximum permeability and minimum hysteresis is needed. [See More]
- Specifications: AMS; ASTM / ASME; UNS; A753, N-14411C
- UNS Number: 14080
- Type: Alloy; Miscellaneous Ferrous Alloy
- Thickness: 0.0100 to 120
from Marmetal Industries, Inc.
Applications. Air Conditioners. Heat Exchangers. Military Applications. Marine Products (saltwater). Materials In Stock. Cartridge brass. Muntz metal. Naval brass. Stainless steel. Diamondized naval brass. Curpo nickel (90-10). Cupro nickel (70-30). Aluminum bronze [See More]
- Specifications: CDA; UNS
- UNS Number: 2600 to 26000
- Type: Copper; Alloy
- Thickness: 0.0320 to 0.3750
from RTI International Metals, Inc.
From design to alloy development, machining, fabrication and assembly, RTI has innovative technology and a wide range of capabilities to create the right finished product to be delivered to you. [See More]
- Specifications: AMS; EN; JIS; UNS; AMS 4899
- Thickness: 0.0160 to 0.1880
- Type: Refractory / Reactive; Titanium; Alloy
- Width / OD: ? to 60
from United Performance Metals
Alloy 263 is a Ni-Co-Cr-Mo-Ti-Al precipitation-hardenable alloy. 263 is furnished in the solution-treated condition unless otherwise specified. It exhibits high strength, corrosion resistance, excellent formability, ductility, and weldability. This alloy is normally used for applications up to 1650... [See More]
- Specifications: AMS; UNS
- Thickness: 0.1770 to 0.2400
- Type: Aluminum; Cobalt; Copper; Nickel; Refractory / Reactive; Titanium; Alloy
- Processing, Temper & Finish: Hardened / Heat Treated