from Ed Fagan, Inc.
ASTM F-15 Alloy, commonly known as Kovar, is a controlled expansion alloy consisting of 29% Nickel, 17% Cobalt, and balance Iron. Kovar is produced to ensure good properties for machining and deep drawing as well as porosity free product. Its expansion characteristics match both borosilicate (Pyrex)... [See More]
- Specifications: AMS; ASTM / ASME; MIL-SPEC / QQS; UNS; F-15, F-1466, Mil-I-23011C Class 1, 7726B, 7727, 7728C
- UNS Number: 94610 to 94630
- Type: Miscellaneous Ferrous Alloy
- Width / OD: 0.0050 to 2
from Allegheny Ludlum Corp.
Low thermal expansion properties along with moderately high strength [See More]
- Specifications: AISI; ASTM / ASME; MIL-SPEC / QQS; UNS
- UNS Number: 93600 to 93603
- Type: Alloy; Miscellaneous Ferrous Alloy
- Thickness: 0.1800 to 0.1874
from H.M. Hillman Brass & Copper
Width and length specified by client [See More]
- Specifications: ASTM / ASME; MIL-SPEC / QQS; UNS; MIL-C-15726E/F ASME-SB-171 ASTM-B-171
- UNS Number: 71500
- Type: Copper; Nickel; CladBimetal; Alloy
- Thickness: 0.0630 to 0.1875
from RTI International Metals, Inc.
From design to alloy development, machining, fabrication and assembly, RTI has innovative technology and a wide range of capabilities to create the right finished product to be delivered to you. [See More]
- Specifications: AMS; ASTM / ASME; EN; MIL-SPEC / QQS; JIS; UNS; ASTM - B265, B348, B381; AMS - 4910, 4926, 4953, 4966; MIL-T - 9046 & - 9047
- UNS Number: 54520
- Type: Refractory / Reactive; Titanium; Alloy
- UTS: 120000