MIL-SPEC / Federal (QQS) Metal Sheet Datasheets
from Ulbrich Stainless Steels & Special Metals, Inc.
Alloy 303 alloy is a free-maching stainless steel specifically designed to exhibit improved machinability. It is a non-magnetic austenitic stainless steel which is not hardenable by heat treatment. Sulfer is added to produce the free-machining characteristics. The good mechanical and... [See More]
- Specifications: AMS; ASTM / ASME; MIL-SPEC / QQS; UNS
- UNS Number: 30300
- Type: Stainless; Alloy
- Processing, Temper & Finish: Annealed
from Ed Fagan, Inc.
ASTM F-15 Alloy, commonly known as Kovar, is a controlled expansion alloy consisting of 29% Nickel, 17% Cobalt, and balance Iron. Kovar is produced to ensure good properties for machining and deep drawing as well as porosity free product. Its expansion characteristics match both borosilicate (Pyrex)... [See More]
- Specifications: AMS; ASTM / ASME; MIL-SPEC / QQS; UNS; F-15, F-1466, Mil-I-23011C Class 1, 7726B, 7727, 7728C
- UNS Number: 94610 to 94630
- Type: Miscellaneous Ferrous Alloy
- Width / OD: 0.0050 to 2