from Leading Edge Metals and Alloys, Inc.
Alloy 52 is a nickel-iron alloy with a thermal expansion rate similar to soft glasses and ceramics. Typical applications include voltage regulators, conductors, and glass-to-metal hermetic seals. [See More]
- Features: Controlled / Low Expansion Alloy
- Thickness: 1.00E-3 to 2
- Type: Nickel; Alloy
- Width / OD: 12 to 24
from Ed Fagan, Inc.
ASTM F-15 Alloy, commonly known as Kovar, is a controlled expansion alloy consisting of 29% Nickel, 17% Cobalt, and balance Iron. Kovar is produced to ensure good properties for machining and deep drawing as well as porosity free product. Its expansion characteristics match both borosilicate (Pyrex)... [See More]
- Features: Wrought; Cold Finished, Rolled or Cold Drawn; Controlled / Low Expansion Alloy; Corrosion Resistant
- UNS Number: 94610 to 94630
- Type: Miscellaneous Ferrous Alloy
- Specifications: AMS; ASTM / ASME; MIL-SPEC / QQS; UNS; F-15, F-1466, Mil-I-23011C Class 1, 7726B, 7727, 7728C