Non-ferrous - Any Type Metal Billets, Slabs, and Blooms Datasheets
from H.C. Starck Inc. - Fabricated Products Group
Molybdenum sheet, plate and foil are supplied with a cold-rolled and chemically-cleaned surface. Because of their strength and workability, very thin sheets of tantalum and niobium can be clad to other surfaces, providing superior corrosion protection and cost effectiveness. Depending on your... [See More]
- Type: Molybdenum; Refractory / Reactive; CladBimetal
- Features: Wrought; Corrosion Resistant
- Applications: Chemical or material processing; Wear resistant parts or tooling; Defense
from Belmont Metals, Inc.
Aluminum Master Alloys. with Beryllium, Boron, Boron-Titanium, Chromium, Copper, Iron, Lithium , Magnesium, Manganese, Nickel, Silicon, Titanium, Zinc. Belmont Aluminum Master Alloys are alloying elements manufactured from Aluminum and are combined with a high percentages of one or more elements. [See More]
- Type: Aluminum
- Applications: Abrasion Resistant
from Concast Metal Products Co.
Aluminum bronze is the highest strength standard copper based alloy. Concast produces C95400, C95500 and C95900 in standard sizes of rounds, tubes and rectangles. Aluminum in conjunction with iron and nickel in C95500 acts as a strengthener in these alloys. All of the aluminum bronzes can be heat... [See More]
- Type: Copper; Alloy
- Width / OD: 1 to 15
- Specifications: ASTM / ASME; CDA; MIL-SPEC / QQS; SAE
- Length: 0.5000 to 16
from National Bronze & Metals Inc.
C18000 Copper Chromium Nickel Silicon RWMA Class III. Economical high strength, high conductivity copper base alloy. It is a heat treatable copper base alloy and its excellent properties are obtained largely through heat treatment. Its properties combine high hardness, strength and wear resistance... [See More]
- Type: Copper; Pure, Unalloyed or Very Low Alloy Additions
- Specifications: CDA; UNS; RWMA Class III
- UNS Number: 18000
- Applications: Wear resistant parts or tooling