from Ed Fagan, Inc.
A soft magnetic alloy, consisting of 49% Nickel, balance Iron used where high initial permeability, maximum permeability, and low core loss is needed. [See More]
- Features: Corrosion Resistant; Soft Magnetic Alloy
- UNS Number: 94840
- Type: Alloy; Miscellaneous Ferrous Alloy
- Specifications: AMS; ASTM / ASME; UNS; A753, N-14411C
from Leading Edge Metals and Alloys, Inc.
Offering extremely high initial permeability, HyMu 80 ®1 is a nickel-iron alloy containing molybdenum. Uses include transformer cores, telephony and recording devices. [See More]
- Features: Soft Magnetic Alloy
- Shape / Form: Bar Stock (optional feature)
- Type: Molybdenum; Nickel; Refractory / Reactive; Alloy; Miscellaneous Ferrous Alloy
- Thickness: 1.00E-3 to 2