from Ed Fagan, Inc.
ASTM F-15 Alloy, commonly known as Kovar, is a controlled expansion alloy consisting of 29% Nickel, 17% Cobalt, and balance Iron. Kovar is produced to ensure good properties for machining and deep drawing as well as porosity free product. Its expansion characteristics match both borosilicate (Pyrex)... [See More]
- Applications: Electronics or semiconductors
- UNS Number: 94610 to 94630
- Type: Miscellaneous Ferrous Alloy
- Specifications: AMS; ASTM / ASME; MIL-SPEC / QQS; UNS; F-15, F-1466, Mil-I-23011C Class 1, 7726B, 7727, 7728C
from Elmet Technologies, Inc.
Material from .090 inches to 3 inches in thickness is classified as molybdenum plate. It is widely used in the construction of furnace tooling and parts and as a feed stock for the fabrication of parts for the electronics and semiconductor industries. Standard availability is described below. Other... [See More]
- Applications: Aerospace or Aircraft Quality; Electronics or semiconductors; Wear resistant parts or tooling; Semicondcutor, Furnace Tooling
- Thickness: 0.0900 to 0.5000
- Type: Molybdenum; Refractory / Reactive
- Width / OD: 0.2500 to 24
from Leading Edge Metals and Alloys, Inc.
Alloy 52 is a nickel-iron alloy with a thermal expansion rate similar to soft glasses and ceramics. Typical applications include voltage regulators, conductors, and glass-to-metal hermetic seals. [See More]
- Applications: Electronics or semiconductors; HV / Electrical
- Thickness: 1.00E-3 to 2
- Type: Nickel; Alloy
- Width / OD: 12 to 24
from Materion Corporation
Alloy 25 strip by Materion Brush Performance Alloys provides the highest strength of any copper beryllium alloy, with electrical conductivity considerably greater than other, high strength copper alloys. Since Alloy 25 is heat treated after forming, it provides excellent formability and ductility. [See More]
- Applications: Automotive or Vehicular; Electronics or semiconductors; Wear resistant parts or tooling; Wellhead
- Features: LightAlloy
- Type: Copper; Refractory / Reactive; Beryllium