Specialty / Other Metal Plates and Plate Stock Datasheets
from Ulbrich Stainless Steels & Special Metals, Inc.
Type 416 stainless steel is a martensitic, free machining grade that can be hardened by heat treating to increase strength and hardness. The alloy exhibits machinability that is better than austenitic grades but sacrifices corrosion resistance. [See More]
- Specifications: AMS; ASTM / ASME; MIL-SPEC / QQS; UNS; QQ-S-764
- UNS Number: 41600
- Type: Stainless; Alloy
- UTS: 75000
from Concast Metal Products Co.
Ranging from aluminum bronzes to high tin bronzes, these alloys are recognized by the Copper Development Association (CDA) and are manufactured to ASTM specifications. [See More]
- Specifications: ASTM / ASME; CDA; MIL-SPEC / QQS; SAE; ASARCON
- UTS: 45000
- Type: Copper; Alloy
- Yield Strength (YS): 21000
from National Bronze & Metals Inc.
C17200 Beryllium Copper ASTM B196, AMS 4533, RWMA CLASS IV. Most commonly utilized beryllium copper alloy and is notable for exhibiting the highest strength and hardness compared to commercial copper alloys. Its strength and hardness is similar to that of steel. C17200 ultimate tensile and Rockwell... [See More]
- Specifications: AMS; ASTM / ASME; CDA; MIL-SPEC / QQS; SAE; UNS; ASTM B-196, AMS4533, RWMA CLASS IV
- UNS Number: 17200
- Type: Copper; Pure, Unalloyed or Very Low Alloy Additions
- UTS: 70000 to 200000