from National Bronze & Metals Inc.
C17200 Beryllium Copper ASTM B196, AMS 4533, RWMA CLASS IV. Most commonly utilized beryllium copper alloy and is notable for exhibiting the highest strength and hardness compared to commercial copper alloys. Its strength and hardness is similar to that of steel. C17200 ultimate tensile and Rockwell... [See More]
- Specifications: AMS; ASTM / ASME; CDA; MIL-SPEC / QQS; SAE; UNS; ASTM B-196, AMS4533, RWMA CLASS IV
- UNS Number: 17200
- Type: Copper; PureUnalloyed
- UTS: 70000 to 200000
from Concast Metal Products Co.
Ranging from aluminum bronzes to high tin bronzes, these alloys are recognized by the Copper Development Association (CDA) and are manufactured to ASTM specifications. [See More]
- Specifications: ASTM / ASME; CDA; MIL-SPEC / QQS; SAE; ASARCON
- UTS: 45000
- Type: Copper; Alloy
- Yield Strength (YS): 21000
from RTI International Metals, Inc.
From design to alloy development, machining, fabrication and assembly, RTI has innovative technology and a wide range of capabilities to create the right finished product to be delivered to you. [See More]
- Specifications: AMS; EN; JIS; UNS; AMS 4899
- UTS: 130000
- Type: Refractory / Reactive; Titanium; Alloy
- Yield Strength (YS): 120000