UNS Metal Plates and Plate Stock Datasheets
from Allegheny Ludlum Corp.
Desirable economy plus good mechanical properties and corrosion resistance [See More]
- Specifications: AISI; ASTM / ASME; UNS; ASTM A240 ASTM A666 ASME SA-240 ASME SA-666
- UNS Number: 20100 to 20103
- Type: Stainless; Alloy
- Thickness: 0.1875 to 10
from Ed Fagan, Inc.
ASTM F-15 Alloy, commonly known as Kovar, is a controlled expansion alloy consisting of 29% Nickel, 17% Cobalt, and balance Iron. Kovar is produced to ensure good properties for machining and deep drawing as well as porosity free product. Its expansion characteristics match both borosilicate (Pyrex)... [See More]
- Specifications: AMS; ASTM / ASME; MIL-SPEC / QQS; UNS; F-15, F-1466, Mil-I-23011C Class 1, 7726B, 7727, 7728C
- UNS Number: 94610 to 94630
- Type: Miscellaneous Ferrous Alloy
- Width / OD: 0.0050 to 2
from Marmetal Industries, Inc.
Applications. Air Conditioners. Heat Exchangers. Military Applications. Marine Products (saltwater). Materials In Stock. Cartridge brass. Muntz metal. Naval brass. Stainless steel. Diamondized naval brass. Curpo nickel (90-10). Cupro nickel (70-30). Aluminum bronze [See More]
- Specifications: CDA; UNS
- UNS Number: 61400
- Type: Aluminum; Copper; Alloy
- Thickness: 0.3750 to 2.5
from RTI International Metals, Inc.
From design to alloy development, machining, fabrication and assembly, RTI has innovative technology and a wide range of capabilities to create the right finished product to be delivered to you. [See More]
- Specifications: AMS; EN; JIS; UNS; AMS 4899
- UTS: 130000
- Type: Refractory / Reactive; Titanium; Alloy
- Yield Strength (YS): 120000
from United Performance Metals
Alloy-X is a nickel-based super alloy that possesses excellent resistance to corrosion. Additionally, it delivers strong strength characteristics at elevated temperatures-up to 2200 degrees Fahrenheit. Alloy-X is well suited for forming and welding. Common Applications of High Temp Alloy X. Gas... [See More]
- Specifications: AMS; UNS
- UNS Number: 6002
- Type: Nickel; Alloy
- Thickness: 0.0180 to 0.7500