MIL-SPEC / Federal (QQS) Metal Plates and Plate Stock Datasheets
from Concast Metal Products Co.
Aluminum bronze is the highest strength standard copper based alloy. Concast produces C95400, C95500 and C95900 in standard sizes of rounds, tubes and rectangles. Aluminum in conjunction with iron and nickel in C95500 acts as a strengthener in these alloys. All of the aluminum bronzes can be heat... [See More]
- Specifications: ASTM / ASME; CDA; MIL-SPEC / QQS; SAE
- Width / OD: 1 to 15
- Type: Copper; Alloy
- Length: 0.5000 to 16
from Ed Fagan, Inc.
ASTM F-15 Alloy, commonly known as Kovar, is a controlled expansion alloy consisting of 29% Nickel, 17% Cobalt, and balance Iron. Kovar is produced to ensure good properties for machining and deep drawing as well as porosity free product. Its expansion characteristics match both borosilicate (Pyrex)... [See More]
- Specifications: AMS; ASTM / ASME; MIL-SPEC / QQS; UNS; F-15, F-1466, Mil-I-23011C Class 1, 7726B, 7727, 7728C
- UNS Number: 94610 to 94630
- Type: Miscellaneous Ferrous Alloy
- Width / OD: 0.0050 to 2
from RTI International Metals, Inc.
From design to alloy development, machining, fabrication and assembly, RTI has innovative technology and a wide range of capabilities to create the right finished product to be delivered to you. [See More]
- Specifications: AMS; EN; MIL-SPEC / QQS; JIS; UNS; AMS 4909, 4924; MIL-T - 9046 & - 9047
- UNS Number: 54521
- Type: Refractory / Reactive; Titanium; Alloy
- UTS: 105000