from National Bronze & Metals Inc.
C11000 Electrolytic Tough Pitch Copper CDA 110 ETP, ASTM B124, ASTM B152, ASTM B187, ASTM B188, ASTM B272. High electrical and thermal conductivity, good corrosion resistance and solderability. C11000 is used for welding fixtures, anodes, bus bar in electrical power installations, ground straps,... [See More]
- Specifications: AMS; ASTM / ASME; CDA; MIL-SPEC / QQS; SAE; UNS; ASTM B-127
- UNS Number: 11000
- Type: Copper; PureUnalloyed
- UTS: 32000 to 57000
from Concast Metal Products Co.
Aluminum bronze is the highest strength standard copper based alloy. Concast produces C95400, C95500 and C95900 in standard sizes of rounds, tubes and rectangles. Aluminum in conjunction with iron and nickel in C95500 acts as a strengthener in these alloys. All of the aluminum bronzes can be heat... [See More]
- Specifications: ASTM / ASME; CDA; MIL-SPEC / QQS; SAE
- Width / OD: 1 to 15
- Type: Copper; Alloy
- Length: 0.5000 to 16
from RTI International Metals, Inc.
From design to alloy development, machining, fabrication and assembly, RTI has innovative technology and a wide range of capabilities to create the right finished product to be delivered to you. [See More]
- Specifications: AMS; EN; MIL-SPEC / QQS; JIS; UNS; AMS 4909, 4924; MIL-T - 9046 & - 9047
- UNS Number: 54521
- Type: Refractory / Reactive; Titanium; Alloy
- UTS: 105000