from Ed Fagan, Inc.
ASTM F-15 Alloy, commonly known as Kovar, is a controlled expansion alloy consisting of 29% Nickel, 17% Cobalt, and balance Iron. Kovar is produced to ensure good properties for machining and deep drawing as well as porosity free product. Its expansion characteristics match both borosilicate (Pyrex)... [See More]
- Type: Miscellaneous Ferrous Alloy
- Specifications: AMS; ASTM / ASME; MIL-SPEC / QQS; UNS; F-15, F-1466, Mil-I-23011C Class 1, 7726B, 7727, 7728C
- UNS Number: 94610 to 94630
- Width / OD: 0.0050 to 2
from Leading Edge Metals and Alloys, Inc.
Offering extremely high initial permeability, HyMu 80 ®1 is a nickel-iron alloy containing molybdenum. Uses include transformer cores, telephony and recording devices. [See More]
- Type: Molybdenum; Nickel; Refractory / Reactive; Alloy; Miscellaneous Ferrous Alloy
- Width / OD: 12 to 24
- Thickness: 1.00E-3 to 2
- Length: 75 to 144
from Allegheny Ludlum Corp.
Soft magnetic alloy which produces good magnetic properties [See More]
- Type: Alloy; Miscellaneous Ferrous Alloy
- Specifications: AISI; ASTM / ASME; MIL-SPEC / QQS; UNS
- UNS Number: 94800 to 95000
- Thickness: 0.1875 to 10