ALPHA ® Telecore XL-825 is a newly developed cored wire that is specifically designed to meet JIS Class AA requirements, with a halide content <1,000ppm, for no-clean lead-free applications. It offers the balance of high SIR reliability and excellent spread characteristics. It is among the... [See More]
- Approvals / Conformance: ISO / EN; JIS; J-STD-006B
- Solder Alloy: Tin-Lead Alloy Solder (SN-Pb); SAC305, SACX Plus® 0307
from Henkel Corporation - Electronics
Long abandon time, wide process window, and high-speed printing application [See More]
- Approvals / Conformance: ISO / EN; ANSI
- Product Form: Braze or solder in the form of a paste.
- Solder Alloy: Tin-Silver Alloy Solder (Sn-Ag); Lead Free
from Metallic Resources, Inc.
Metallic Resources' electrolytically processed FOUR9's bar solder is higher in quality and purity by a factor of ten timescompared to any other solder currently available. Independent testinghas shown, and Metallic Resources guarantees, FOUR 9's bar solder tocreate 25% less dross compared to the... [See More]
- Approvals / Conformance: ISO / EN; MILSPEC; J-STD-006, WS-6536E, QPL-571-46
- Melting Range: 361 to 370
- Solder Alloy: Tin-Lead Alloy Solder (SN-Pb)
- Conductivity: 6.90E10
from Wolverine Tube, Inc.
SILVABRITE silver/tin soldering alloys have been engineered specifically for field repair. These silver/tin solders have been specially formulated to make difficult repairs swiftly and confidently. Use SILVABRITE for fast melting, free flowing jobs. SILVABRITE is an ASTM (B32-04 grade Sn96) approved... [See More]
- Approvals / Conformance: ASTM / UNS; ISO / EN
- Product Form: Filler braze or solder alloy in a reconfigured sheet form that fits the contour of the joint surfaces. (optional feature); Solid wire or rod (optional feature)
- Solder Alloy: Tin-Silver Alloy Solder (Sn-Ag)
- Melting Range: 430 to 450