from IHS ESDU
IHS ESDU Design Engineering Methods and Software covers over 1500 flight sciences, aerospace structural design and process engineering topics for design engineers in the commercial aviation, aerospace and defense, petrochemical and energy industries. IHS ESDU provides a comprehensive resource that... [See More]
- Industry: Aerospace; Automotive; Chemical Processing; Marine; Rail; Transportation; Defense
- Location: Located in United Kindgom since 1940.
- Company Information: ESDU provides validated engineering design data, methods and software that form an important part of the design process for industry professionals in companies large and small and which are a vital resource for scientists and engineers in research establishments and academic institutions throughout the world. The ESDU product allows you to explore and optimize design solutions so you can validate your final design more quickly and easily.
from Inspec Inc.
At Inspec, Inc. we utilize state-of-the-art CMMs and optical comparators to perform the dimensional inspections that will provide you with the engineering drawings and data necessary to justify production and ensure quality for your customers. We have experience in injection molding, casting,... [See More]
- Industry: Aerospace; Agricultural; Appliances; Automotive; Biotechnology; Building and Construction; Chemical Processing; Computer; Consumer; Education; Electronics; Energy; Environment; Food and Beverage; General Industrial; Government; Marine; Medical; Metals and Mining; Military; Packaging; Pharmaceutical; Pulp and Paper; Rail; Telecommunications; Transportation; Petroleum
- Certifications: ISO/IEC - 17025:2005; ANSI/NCSL - Z540.3
- Company Information: Inspec, Inc. New, used, refurbished equipment - sales, upgrades, retrofits. Electronics, gages, large equipment – service, calibration, repair. Inspection, training, laser scanning, CAD - in house or onsite. 24/7 emergency response.
- Location: Located in Canton, Michigan
from Artisan Industries, Inc.
Our fully integrated engineering and manufacturing teams make us the ideal choice when you want a one-stop solution for custom design, development and manufacturing. It also means we can optimize your design as we build it, yielding shorter lead-times and better product quality. Our engineering team... [See More]
- Industry: Chemical Processing; Food and Beverage; Pharmaceutical; Nuclear
- Certifications: ASME Section VIII: Pressure Vessels, Pressure Vessels Division 2, Repair. ASME Section III
- Company Information: Artisan's integrated teams of engineers and manufacturing professionals have solved hundreds of process problems, designed dozens of patented technologies, and improved productivity for several thousand customers at companies around the world.
- Location: Located in Waltham, Massachusetts
from ImTech, Inc.
Since 1998, ImTech has been an industry leader in the design and development of advanced material deposition and digital fabrication systems based on inkjet technologies. The company's services range from early concept investigation and feasibility to manufacturing scale up. Precision automation... [See More]
- Industry: Aerospace; Biotechnology; Chemical Processing; Electronics; General Industrial; Medical; Packaging; Pharmaceutical; Printing; Textiles
- Location: Located in Corvallis, Oregon, USA
- Company Information: ImTech brings you top-quality R & D professionals to serve your ink jetting and printing needs. Combining our experience in science, engineering and manufacturing, ImTech enables development of innovative digital fabrication products and technologies.
from Real Seal Company
Real Seal is a niche manufacturer and value added distributor of non-commodity sealing products and mechanical components. Real Seal complements its superior products with engineering, design, and technological support, meant to balance sound engineering with sensible economics. Real Seal supports... [See More]
- Industry: Agricultural; Appliances; Automotive; Building and Construction; Chemical Processing; Consumer; Electronics; Food and Beverage; General Industrial; Marine; Medical; Military; Rail; Telecommunications; Petroleum; Hydraulics; Pneumatics; Pumps; Valves; Water Purification; Heavy Equipment
- Certifications: ISO 9001:2008
- Company Information: Real Seal is a niche manufacturer of non-commodity rubber and plastic seal products and mechanical components. Real Seal complements superior products with engineering, design, and technological support, which balances engineering w/ sensible economics.
- Location: Located in Escondido, California, approximately 25 miles North of San Diego
from Resolution Development Services
Resolution is a New England based development company. We provide our customers with comprehensive skill sets from Systems Design to Mechanical Engineering to Software Development to Injection Molding Plastics solutions. We offer Turn-Key Inspection Systems, custom Software Solutions, and Product... [See More]
- Industry: Aerospace; Agricultural; Appliances; Automotive; Biotechnology; Chemical Processing; Computer; Consumer; Education; Electronics; Energy; Environment; Food and Beverage; General Industrial; Government; Marine; Medical; Metals and Mining; Military; Packaging; Pharmaceutical; Pulp and Paper; Rail; Telecommunications; Petroleum
- Location: Located in Woburn, Massachusetts
- Company Information: Resolution Developments Services provides solutions to a diverse base of regional and national customers, offering turnkey project management, including original equipment manufacturing, industrial maintenance and repair and contract manufacturing.