from Interplex Industries, Inc.
Interplex's decorative surface finish capabilities include physical vapor deposition (PVD), anodizing, sand blasting, diamond cutting and laser marking, commonly used for mobile device (cell phone) housings and other consumer electronics products. The company also provides Vacuum Metallization to... [See More]
- Additional Services / Surface Prep: Stripping or Coating Removal; Sanding or Grinding; Spray Washing; Ultrasonic Cleaning
- Coating Capabilities: Powder Coating; Spray Coating; Coil / Roll Coating; General Painting
- Company Information: Interplex’s expertise in surface finishing dates back to the the 1970’s. Since then, the company has leveraged its knowledge in operating these types of unique processes to expand its offering to include decorative and functional coatings.
- Functional Capabilities: Conductive; Reflective; Wear Resistant
from Pace Industries
Today, more than ever, innovative die casting customers are seeking a total resource provider for their aluminum, zinc, and magnesium components. Pace Industries has responded by providing an endless list of services. We can perform simple to sophisticated machining operations using various types of... [See More]
- Additional Services / Surface Prep: Burn-off or Thermal Cleaning; Immersion Cleaning; Sanding or Grinding; Selective; Ultrasonic Cleaning
- Coating Capabilities: Powder Coating; Spray Coating; General Painting
- Company Information: Pace Industries is an integrated company that provides quality die casting, manufacturing and engineering solutions worldwide.
- Functional Capabilities: Chemical Resistant; Porosity / Surface Sealing