On-site / Field Work (Buildings, Structures) Painting Services Datasheets
from Harrison Electropolishing, L.P.
Services can be provided at our Houston facility or anywhere in the world [See More]
- Additional Services / Surface Prep: On-site / Field (Large Structures); Pickling or Chemical Deburring
- Materials: Metal; Aluminum; Nickel / Nickel alloys; Stainless Steel; Steel / Steel Alloys; Titanium
- Company Information: Harrison Electropolishing, L.P. specializes in electropolishing, precision mechanical polishing, passivation, oxygen cleaning, metal finishing, and chemical cleaning of high purity processing equipment.
- Industry: Aerospace; Chemical / Material Processing; Food / Beverage; Marine; Mil-Spec; Oil & Gas; Pipes / Piping
from Materials Processing Inc./Mexico Painting Inc. (Materials Processing Div.)
Leveraging the strengths of 25 years in the industry and the capabilities of three large-scale facilities in the U.S. and Mexico, MPI delivers world-class quality for every client. Three coating facilities. Ten paint lines. Eight pre-treatment lines. Proven technology. Highly experienced personnel. [See More]
- Additional Services / Surface Prep: Recoating / Used Parts; On-site / Field (Large Structures); Blasting; Degreaser; Pickling or Chemical Deburring; Immersion Cleaning; Stripping or Coating Removal; Selective; Spray Washing; Phosphating Alodine
- Coating Capabilities: Dip or Immersion Coating; Powder Coating; Spray Coating; General Painting
- Company Information: Materials Processing Inc. and Mexico Painting Inc. leverages 25 years in the industry to deliver world-class quality to every client. Our proficiency, ingenuity, application processes, and value-added services, assures customers quality and satisfaction.
- Functional Capabilities: Anti-slip / Abrasive; Abrasion Resistant; Chemical Resistant; Corrosion / Rust Preventive; Friction Reducing; Heat Resistant; Mold Release / Nonstick; Oil & Grease Resistant; Porosity / Surface Sealing; Protective; VOC Compliant; Wear Resistant
from Plastonics, Inc.
Plastonics has been a custom powder coater since 1959. We have the capability of applying many different plastics: nylon, vinyl, polyethylene, polyolefins, epoxies, polyesters, fluorocarbons and more. All of these plastics are applied using the Powder Coating processes. The fluidized bed (dip)... [See More]
- Additional Services / Surface Prep: Recoating / Used Parts; On-site / Field (Large Structures); Blasting; Burn-off or Thermal Cleaning; Degreaser; Stripping or Coating Removal; Selective; Ultrasonic Cleaning
- Coating Capabilities: Dip or Immersion Coating; Powder Coating; Spray Coating
- Company Information: Plastonics, Inc. is a full service Powder Coating Job Shop Established in 1959, Plastonics, Inc. was a pioneer in the Powder Coating Industry. Now a ISO 9001:2008 compliant company, we continue to remain an innovator in the industry. We have developed specialized equipment for many unique applications. Automated equipment is used when possible to provide cost-effective operations.
- Functional Capabilities: Anti-slip / Abrasive; Abrasion Resistant; Antireflective; Chemical Resistant; Conductive; Corrosion / Rust Preventive; Dielectric; Friction Reducing; Heat Resistant; Mold Release / Nonstick; Oil & Grease Resistant; Reflective; Porosity / Surface Sealing; Protective; VOC Compliant; Waterproof; Wear Resistant