from Barry Industries, Inc.
BeO material, configuration B, no cover [See More]
- Technology / Construction: Ceramic Composition; MetalAlloy; Thick Film (Chip); Leaded
- Mounting / Packaging: Bolt-on Chassis; Flange
- Category / Application: Automotive; Aerospace; Chip Resistor; General Use; Industrial; Medical; Power Applications
- Resistance Range: 0.5000 to 20000
from General Atomics Electronic Systems, Inc.
General Atomics Energy Products High Energy resistors consist of a resistive element housed in a robust frame constructed of metal end terminals separated by insulating angle bracket side rails. Standard resistors come in several basic cross sections, with lengths from 6 to 48 inches. The frame is... [See More]
- Technology / Construction: MetalAlloy
- Mounting / Packaging: Folded Ribbon Strip
- Category / Application: General Use; Power Applications; Pulsed or Continuous Duty
- Resistance Range: 70 to 10000