Red Pigments Datasheets
from Custom Milling & Consulting, Inc.
Custom Milling & Consulting, Inc. has taken its ’ over 25 years of experience in the fine grinding of pigments to develop a complete line of Premium Mulch Colorants. CMC ’s Premium Mulch Colorants offer: Consistency – Our quality testing lab ensures that color strength is... [See More]
- Color: Red
- Application: Mulch
from Epoxies Etc...
Epoxies, Etc... 14-000 series are color pigment dispersions for Epoxy Resin Systems. The 14-000 pigment dispersions series are formulated to ensure ease in mixing and blending into epoxy resins. They provide Virtually unlimited color matching capabilities. Once dispersed they remain stable... [See More]
- Color: Black; Blue; Brown; Gray; Green; Orange; Red; White; Yellow
- Application: Adhesives; Paints; Plastics; Epoxy
- Form: Masterbatch or Concentrate in Liquid or Paste Form
from PolyOne Corporation
Custom-formulated concentrate for application in cellulose propionate resin [See More]
- Color: Green (optional feature); Orange (optional feature); Red (optional feature); Yellow (optional feature); Aqua Transparent
- Form: Masterbatch or Concentrate in Pellet or Solid Form; Pelletized Concentrate
- Chemical / Resin Compatibility: Cellulose Proprionate
- Application: Plastics