from METALAST International, Inc.
Tin based electrolytic color product that produces superior lightfast colors from champagne to black on anodized aluminum. Use at 9-100% v/v with 0.8-1.1% Truecolor 5001 and 18-20 g/L sulfuric acid at room temperature. Coloring voltage and time are dependent upon the alloy, oxide thickness, and... [See More]
- Pigment Type: Natural; Tin Based Electrolytic Color
- Form: Masterbatch or Concentrate in Liquid or Paste Form
- Color: Black (optional feature); Champagne to Black
- Application: Applied to Metals for Electrolytic Color
from Viscolour, Inc.
N8501K IS SUPPLIED AS FREE FLOWING PELLETS WHICH DISTRIBUTE AND DISPERSE EASILY IN MANY POLYMER SYSTEMS. CAN BE USED TO COLOR LDPE, LLDPE, HDPE, AND PP. WHEN PROPERLY INCORPORATED INTO POLYMER, N8501K IMPARTS MATTE FINISH OR WRITABLE FILM. CAN ALSO BE USED AS ANTIBLOCK. TESTING SHOULD BE DONE TO... [See More]
- Pigment Type: Calcium Carbonate
- Application: Plastics
- Form: Masterbatch or Concentrate in Pellet or Solid Form