Chemicals / Materials Environmental Regulatory and Compliance Services Datasheets
from Bureau Veritas North America, Inc.
COMPLIANCE & PERMITTING ASSISTANCE. Effectively managing risk through comprehensive environmental compliance evaluations. Business Challenge. With environmental compliance, the best defense is a good offense. Whether acquiring, managing, or selling properties, thorough environmental compliance... [See More]
- Industry: Aerospace; Agricultural; Appliances; Automotive; Biotechnology; Building and Construction; Chemical Processing; Computer; Consumer; Education; Electronics; Energy; Environment; Food and Beverage; General Industrial; Government; Marine; Medical; Metals and Mining; Military; Packaging; Pharmaceutical; Pulp and Paper; Rail; Telecommunications; Transportation; Petroleum
- Services: Certify; Design; Model; R&D; Test / Inspect
- Company Information: Bureau Veritas is a global company specializing in quality assurance, health, safety, and environmental services. With over 40,000 professionals worldwide, Bureau Veritas develops solutions that contribute to risk prevention and performance improvement.
- Location: 900 office locations globally and in North America
from NanoSafe, Inc.
NanoSafe, Inc. can assist your nanotech organization in all aspects of environmental health and safety. Our services include: Nanoinformatics. Nanomaterial Characterization. Stewardship Program Development. Process Safety Assessment. Nano Waste Management. Workplace Monitoring. Toxicology and... [See More]
- Industry: Biotechnology; Chemical Processing; Environment; Medical; Military; Pharmaceutical; Nanotechnology
- Services: Certify; R&D; Test / Inspect
- Company Information: NanoSafe, Inc. helps organizations manage nanotechnology environmental health and safety (EHS) risks. We support clients throughout industry, state and federal government agencies, and university laboratories by providing third-party testing and verification services, nanoinformatics tools, nanomaterial synthesis and characterization services, nanotechnology safety products, and contract research.
- Location: Located in Blacksburg, Virginia
from PetroChem Inspection Services
Compliance Services: We conduct scheduled inspections to provide integrity of the Pressure Vessels, Piping systems, and above ground Storage Tanks. This gives us failure rates, predicted life expectancy, and retirement/re-newal dates. This keeps the facility in compliance with OSHA 1910 part J... [See More]
- Industry: Aerospace; Chemical Processing; Energy; Food and Beverage; Pharmaceutical; Pulp and Paper; Petroleum
- Services: Test / Inspect
- Company Information: PetroChem Inspection Services is a full service provider of inspection services. Our clients rely on PetroChem for all their inspection needs - onstream, turnaround, quality assurance, and capital projects. We are a one-stop shop.
- Location: Headquarters in Pasadena, Texas; Operating Locations in TX, LA, MI and IL