from Protomatic, Inc.
Surface finishing services include coarse sandblasting, ultrafine microblasting with microabrasive particles, and CO2. Gravity deburring and magnetic peening and polishing. [See More]
- Industry Served: Aerospace; Automotive; Castings / Cast Metal; Commercial / Professional; Electronics; Energy / Utilities; Food / Beverage; Government; Machine Tools; Maintenance; Marine; Medical; Mil-Spec; OEM / Industrial; Pipes / Piping
- Capabilities: Abrasive Blasting; Dry Ice Blasting; Sandblasting; Peening
- Company Information: Protomatic, Inc. is a CNC precision machine shop specializing in CNC precision machining as well as prototype and short-run production. We are capable of 3, 4, and 5-axis micro-machining, laser engraving, engineering services, and many other technical processes which set us apart from the typical run-of-the-mill CNC precision job shop.
- Certifications: ISO 9001:2008
from Tech Met
Tech Met has been dedicated to providing responsive, competent and high quality chemical milling services on fabricated components since 1988. Tech Met conducts a variety of chem-mill related processes including: Passivation to QQ-P-35, ASTM 967, ASTM A380 and other processes. Abrasive Blasting... [See More]
- Industry Served: Aerospace; Automotive; Commercial / Professional; Machine Tools; Medical; Mil-Spec; OEM / Industrial; Process Equipment
- Capabilities: Abrasive Blasting
- Company Information: Tech Met has the capability to abrasive blast a variety of parts using aluminum oxide and glass bead medias.
- Certifications: NADCAP